L'oreal Lash Boosting Serum Test Results

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif They recomment once a day before you go to bed, Gina... I've been doing it twice a day.. And I don't wear mascara that much.. You can put it on before you put on your mascara and you also have to kind of paint the eye lid so you could do that before you put on your eye makeup. Thanks K! Think Imma give this one a try

Here they are at the end of week 4... I definately feel they have grown and are fuller....

lash02082010.jpg

Yeah.... I've been using L'oreal's lash boost growh serum now for 6 weeks straight... twice a day, every day and the results are awesome, imho.... I still can't beileve they are this long..... $12 at your local pharmacy.. L'oreal Lash Boost

These are with L'oreal's double extend beauty tubing mascara...

eyes2-1.jpg

eyes1-1.jpg

Wow, I have been hearing such great things about this! Glad to see that it worked out for you, Karren
smile.gif

I myself am using Latisse right now (I managed to get it for way below the $120 value), but if I were on a tight budget I wouldn't mind picking L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum up instead.

It did take 4 - 6 weeks like the instructions said but I'm still amazed that they look so long.. Like I'm ready to sell my false eye lash collection! Lol.

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif It did take 4 - 6 weeks like the instructions said but I'm still amazed that they look so long.. Like I'm ready to sell my false eye lash collection! Lol. 4-6 weeks... I should have grabbed it when I saw it on the shelf last time. Hopefully it's still in stock tonight. Did it runs into your eyes or bother them during this time?

I've been lurking on this thread waiting to see but it looks like it sure did work. Thanks for sharing your test with us.

The wand is a little strange.. But you can keep it out of your eyes and it is thick enough it doesn't run.. I've slopped it into my eyes and it doesn't bother them at all.. No stinging.. Just put it on before bed... Since I don't wear mascara every day I also applied it during the day... Pretty cheap vs the perscription stuff imho.

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif The wand is a little strange.. But you can keep it out of your eyes and it is thick enough it doesn't run.. I've slopped it into my eyes and it doesn't bother them at all.. No stinging.. Just put it on before bed... Since I don't wear mascara every day I also applied it during the day... Pretty cheap vs the perscription stuff imho. Thank you Karren. That was about the only thing preventing me from trying it myself as so many mascaras cause my eyes to sting I wasn't sure if the serum would or not. Seeing is believing.
smile.gif

I think I'm going to try this! My lashes are fairly long but quite fine. I'd like them a little thicker/healthier at least.

I bought some today so we will see how it goes. I got the mascara to go with it so hopefully I don't hate it lol.

Thanks Karren for posting your results. Your lashes definitely look longer
smile.gif

I jumped on the bandwagon and bought the lash serum a few days ago. It doesn't bother my eyes. I'm also applying it just before I go to bed and in the morning before my makeuup application. I can hardly wait to see results.

Awesome resulta, Karren! I'm kind of kicking myself for going with the Stimulash. It works, but dang, could've saved some money!

Back