L'Oreal Test Panel - Who's Getting What, and How Is It?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These containers came in box of the same plastic. A bit burnt through it also but didn't go far enough to damage anything else.

Wow! This is disturbing. It seems like a burn, I wonder which ingredient made them heat up so much. Did it also damage your drawers?

Thanks for sharing this.

I got my compensation for the 2-week mascara study that finished almost 2 weeks ago. So that's what I got:

Lancome Color Design eyeshadow palette in 'Golden Sage'

Maybelline Color Sensational Color Elixir lip gloss in 'Blush Essence'

Kiehl's Micro Blur skin perfector

I'm pretty happy with the compensation and probably I'll end up using all these products, the lip gloss and eyeshadow shades are not quite the ones that I would pick for myself if I were shopping but that's to be expected and I'm kind of happy that L'Oreal takes me out of my makeup comfort zone and makes me try different shades than I would normally wear  :D

IMG_0779.JPG

Did somebody else participate in eyebrow product study that ended a couple of weeks ago? The one where you applied the product and were not supposed to wash it off for 3 days and then wear it for more 3 days however you like? And then you had to return the product?

Have you received your compensation yet?

I'm still waiting for mine  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Did somebody else participate in eyebrow product study that ended a couple of weeks ago? The one where you applied the product and were not supposed to wash it off for 3 days and then wear it for more 3 days however you like? And then you had to return the product?

Have you received your compensation yet?

I'm still waiting for mine  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I got mine today....you are going to LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

I got mine today....you are going to LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:   :wub:   :wub:
 You're absolutely right  :)   It's an awesome compensation!! This is the first time I'm getting an Urban Decay product for compensation  :wub:

I hope I'm not spoiling anyones' surprise but here's what I got:

Lancome Eyeshadow Palette in "Taupe Craze".. which is awesome, I love those beautiful neutral shades

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in "Streak".. also a very pretty color, especially for summer

IMG_1112 (2).JPG

Did anyone participate in the eyeliner study a few weeks ago? Just wondering when we are going to get our comp gifts...

Did anyone participate in the eyeliner study a few weeks ago? Just wondering when we are going to get our comp gifts...
Received it today!For some reason I can't attach my photo, but it's L'Oreal voluminous mascara and Lancôme juicy tubes in magic spell, a really pretty pinkish coral. I'm happy

Hey, ya'll! I joined the L'Oreal Test Panel about three or four weeks ago, and I haven't seen much action yet - one pre-qual and one informational study. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who posts here! It's really helpful to know to check my dashboard regularly...and that someday, somehow, I WILL be picked for a study. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Received it today!

For some reason I can't attach my photo, but it's L'Oreal voluminous mascara and Lancôme juicy tubes in magic spell, a really pretty pinkish coral. I'm happy
Got mine too!! I love the Juicy Tubes! So excited!!!!

Hey, ya'll! I joined the L'Oreal Test Panel about three or four weeks ago, and I haven't seen much action yet - one pre-qual and one informational study. I wanted to say thank you to everyone who posts here! It's really helpful to know to check my dashboard regularly...and that someday, somehow, I WILL be picked for a study. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Don't give up! They don't really put as many up as they used to, and I've noticed that they are mostly for hair stuff, and I NEVER get picked for the hair ones. You will notice that you go through dry spells, and then BAM! You are in for a few of them in a row. Just have fun, and keep answering the questionnaires!

I got my comp for a shampoo and conditioner study that I was in at the end of June.  It won't let me post a pic (says it's too large even though it's the same as every pic I've ever posted)

Anywho, it's a Maybelline lipstick in nearly there ( a pretty pinky nude) and the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette. Excited for both, especially the UD since I've never used a naked palette because I'm cheap . 

Did anyone else get the invitation to the Skin Up community? If so, what kind of selfies did you send in - barefaced or made-up? For the life of me, I can't recall what the instructions stated, and I'm second-guessing my choice to send in unflattering make-up free, post-beach, frizzy-hair pics!

I have *literally* been on this L'Oréal consumer testing panel for 18 months (just checked my registration date), and I FINALLY qualified for a study. I AM SO EXCITED! Been envying you gals for a while, but it's finally my time! Can't wait! Anyone else just qualify for the mascara study?

Back