L'Oreal True Match Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried it and I didn't like it. The warm line was still too pink for me, but I'm asian so I'm like really yellow-toned. It could be better for people who are less yellow-toned. I thought it was sort of oily feeling too, but I tried it 3 years ago so the formula could have changed...

i'm mixed...indian....portugese...african....so i have yellow undertones and there are also traces of red there...

I got really discouraged by the reactions to the product here but i tried it and it was ok. It does not even give me that whiteish look on my forehead that all my other foundations gave me

Hi, has anyone purchased the colour C2 from Loreal True Match? Did you find it was pink-based on your skin, or yellow-based, or ok, or what? Any suggestions would be good. I've got normal skin, a little oily at times. I currently use Revlon Colour-stay (ivory), but it's a little drying and a touch too dark. Anyone else in this situation?

Gail.

loved the powder form. it was light. they have a pretty good shade finder with transparencies of the shades. just put them on your wrist to find the TRUE color for you...i went to Kmart and found which category you would fit in: WARM, NEUTRAL, and COOL..

i have a bottle. i love the makeup itself, but it gave me a grayish, almost ashy tone to my skin. great makeup, bad color. jmho~

I just bought this at my grocery store because it was $3 off. I bought in C7 and I am MAC NC45/C7. The display said Beyonce was a C7 so at least that gave me a place to start looking. I only tried it on 1 side of my face today I will try full face tomorrow

I actually tried it this weekend and didn't care for it.

The powder is awright.

The bronzer from the same line just didn't cut it for me.

Back