Love With Food February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KayEss

Kara
Reaction score
Just got this spoiler in an email from Love with Food, so I thought it was time to start a thread!

Sneak Peek into February's Valentine's Day Box! Jer's Squares are made with all-nautural ingredients. This award-winning treat delivers all your favorites in ONE BITE - Rice Crispy, Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate. YUM!!
Um...yes, please. They keep calling it their "Valentine's Box" too, so I'm hoping for lots of chocolate stuff. Praying we won't get chocolate covered cherries or anything weird (hemp hearts, I'm looking at you).

hope it reaches before valentines! (it never reached so early in the month for me...)

I'm definitely curious of what's gonna be in this month's box. Since it's a "Valentine's Day" theme, hopefully there's a lot of yummy chocolate. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

There are two spoilers that were posted on their facebook page:

Spoiler #1:

Don't know how I feel about this one...

Spoiler #2:

They said that it's one of these, so dunno if everyone's gonna get different ones or they're gonna be sending everyone the same thing...

Going from the spoilers alone, I'm not understanding how either goes with the theme... Not really impressed on that aspect. Otherwise, can't wait to try everything. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by pengutango /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm definitely curious of what's gonna be in this month's box. Since it's a "Valentine's Day" theme, hopefully there's a lot of yummy chocolate. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

There are two spoilers that were posted on their facebook page:

Spoiler #1:

Don't know how I feel about this one...

Spoiler #2:

They said that it's one of these, so dunno if everyone's gonna get different ones or they're gonna be sending everyone the same thing...

Going from the spoilers alone, I'm not understanding how either goes with the theme... Not really impressed on that aspect. Otherwise, can't wait to try everything. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oh, gross. I saw the first item in the email but hadn't seen the second thing yet. My roommate is definitely getting that...

Ooh, I'm getting this as a free box (did have to pay $2 shipping) from a facebook offer, and I can't wait to do a comparison between LWF and Goodies!  Although so far... those two items do not have me excited.  Definitely hoping for more chocolate!

If you look on their site they have all the products from this next box up to review aka spoilers before the box shows up!

I actually got mine today.... was not that excited, it's certainly not as good as Goodies.  I cancelled!

I cancelled last month and was worried I would be missing out on lots of chocolate this month!  But I feel okay.  Looks good but I'd rather spend my money in the Valentine's chocolate aisle.

Does anyone want the $40 Hello Fresh gift card? I know only select people got them as they deliver only to certain states, but I looked at their site and I'm not interested. If someone wants it, send me a pm and I'll give you the card number.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, gross. I saw the first item in the email but hadn't seen the second thing yet. My roommate is definitely getting that...
The second thing is good. Seriously!

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone want the $40 Hello Fresh gift card? I know only select people got them as they deliver only to certain states, but I looked at their site and I'm not interested. If someone wants it, send me a pm and I'll give you the card number.
Claimed!

I really loved my Feb box! It was packed full! Did everyone get the Jer's Squares in Toffee Break? It was so good!

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really loved my Feb box! It was packed full! Did everyone get the Jer's Squares in Toffee Break? It was so good!
We did...agreed. It was yummy!

It was! I took one bite and it was heaven. First thought was "I want a box of these!"

Did everyone get the V-day gift from Love with Food? 1 year with Every Day with Rachel Ray- I love when companies do extra things like that! Above and beyond.

Did everyone get the V-day gift from Love with Food? 1 year with Every Day with Rachel Ray- I love when companies do extra things like that! Above and beyond.
I got it. Figures it would be that of all the food magazines. She annoys me to no end. But recipes are recipes and I love getting mail!

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

She annoys me to no end. But recipes are recipes and I love getting mail!
I'm not fond of her either. I can't stand to hear her talk--but lucky for me, magazines don't talk! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> If it's free, then I can't complain too much.

Latest posts

Back