Lovin' it!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to all you beauties!  I am a MAC addict and own over 35 MAC lipsticks!!  And many from other brands.  I am 32, caucasian with blue eyes and light blonde hair, and fair skin with freckles.  In MAC powder foundation I am NW20 and in the Studio Fix liquid I am NC15 - weird, huh?!  Anyone can feel free to ask me for any recs or reviews and I will gladly share.  Looking forward to learning and sharing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

claps.gif
 Hello and welcome to MUT! 
claps.gif
 ​
So glad you found us!! There is so much information here and a great way to teach, learn and grow! If there is anything you have a question on, please feel free to contact me or any of the mods to help you out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hope you enjoy the boards!

Hey LightGirl, Welcome to Make Up Talk!

I was wondering, have you had the chance to try the new Extended Play Lash Mascara from MAC? I'd like to find out what its like, I'm looking for a new mascara.

rolleyes.gif
 Thanks

Nat

Hi Nat!  I have Extended Play and I absolutely love it!  It separates, lengthens, and thickens lashes and does not flake off at all!  Intensely black.  I'm thinking it's my new fave, other than Christian Dior Iconic.

Welcome to MUT!

We are so glad you are here. Kick off your shoes. Put on some makeup, and have a great time. Great group of ladies here.
inlove.gif

Hello and welcome to Makeup Talk! I think you'll find that this is a very fun, friendly and engaging community of beauty lovers. Glad to have you here! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back