Loyalty Reward Talk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called them and got it right away.

And I placed my order and it already shipped.  Give them a call!

I just received my code via email this afternoon! Time to shop! I already have a pretty good idea of at least one thing I want, but for anything else, I'm stuck. I'm thinking about that gorgeous eyeliner that was posted earlier, though.

Okay, I decided on the Tendergloss in Honey and the Nov. 2013 Starbox since I've been lusting after that for a while. I don't know why! The eyeshadow colors are so "not me" but I think it reminds me of summer and tropical birds or something... lol. I know for sure though that the eyeliner will get used.

Okay, I decided on the Tendergloss in Honey and the Nov. 2013 Starbox since I've been lusting after that for a while. I don't know why! The eyeshadow colors are so "not me" but I think it reminds me of summer and tropical birds or something... lol. I know for sure though that the eyeliner will get used.
I'm planning on getting the Nov box, too. I was unsubscribed from Starbox from Aug-Dec and that box is pretty tempting (the only other box I really liked during that time was the one with the blush palette). I want the liner brush so much! And it's individual cost is like $18, so totally worth it to "pay" $7 more for the pretty liner and the fairly expensive palette. I like the colors of the palette and hope the pigmentation is good, since all their others have been hit or miss for me.

I think I have decided on a lip pencil to use up the rest of my $35 and I definitely don't mind paying $2 out of pocket for all that :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my package today!! Wow.  Fast shipping there :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered the small precision eye shadow brush - it is VERY nice. Love it! and decided instead of a tendergloss, to go with the eyeliner pot in wyld (thanks to a fellow starlooks member's recommendation!) - which is just an amazing bronze patina shade - it has green shimmers in it, like the bronze has some patina.

just lovely!!

I know a lot of people are dumping starlooks right now, but I still love this sub and will continue to be with them. 

Still have not received my code that I emailed for the day the blast came out. 

Guess it's time to call. 
I haven't gotten mine yet, either and I also emailed right after the email came.

call, ladies, call!!

I tell ya, after I got it, I placed my order and it shipped out that night!

I just called and got mine! The CS rep was very friendly and helpful, the whole convo was maybe 3 mins long.  

edit: Duh I guess I should post what I got!!

• infinity gel pot eyeliner in Wyld that has been mentioned on here
  • eye pencil in Gold Dust
  • loose powder in LSP2 (I was a little sad I got the LSP4 in my box so at least now I have both, hah)

Last edited by a moderator:
My code JUST came and I already placed my order.

For a whopping $2 I got:

The November box w/ the Orion liner, liner brush and palette

and

this lip liner:

loyalty1.jpg

For $2 I got 1Single Shadow Compact in Matte Sand (my NYX Lap Dance for blending is almost gone!) and the June 2013 Starbox (I really want that bronzer and eyeliner). 

Grr, I got my code, and now I HAVE TO DECIDE!  Now that it's actually here, I'm leaning towards just using it for things for my FGC since there's not really anything on my OOH I WANT THIS NAO list.  I had been planning on picking up a blush, an eyeliner, and a Tendergloss, but the more I think about it, the more I'm deciding I really want to just use the stuff I already have and not even pick things up to add to my collection for free-ish.

I'm so overwhelmed with makeup goodness right now that I don't even know what to order. I have Starlooks stuff I haven't even touched, haha.

I agree! I have been on their website the last three days trying to see what I want besides the bronzer and I cant decide... My code is expires July 4th so I may wait and see what we get in the June box before purchasing. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm trying to decide if I want to get something for myself or use the code to buy some things for my summer swap partner (once I get assigned a partner).  I love showing others how FABULOUS Starlooks stuff is.  I'm in love with their eyeliner (especially the diamond liner/gemliner) & the gel pot liners.  And I'm obsessed with tender glosses.  I will probably spend it on my swap lady & get her a gem liner & a tender gloss in Babe (my favorite lipstick of all time).  That would still leave me with $12 for me. . . . hmmmmm. . . tender glosses. . . . . . hmmmm. . . which one, which one?

I just used my code on 2 cream blushes (mai tai and french connection). Then I had $1 left, and I hate to be wasteful, so I also ordered an eye pencil in metallic taupe.

Back