Lustrevision! On its way to me!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I got a CP of lustrevision coming, i cant wait to show you the colors when they arrive.. YAY!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe What is CP? costumer purchase(never done one so I don´t really know the details about it)

lucky! there were like one or 2 that i liked from that collection. but i don't really like lustres for myself.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Wow, who did you find to CP it for you?? A really nice lady offered to do it, apparently she does it for others, she's on another board.. i can't wait to share the colors!

Originally Posted by LuckyMe What is CP? Someone buys something for you and ships it. In this case, Tangs in Singapore is carrying LustreVision, she will purchase and ship them to me. Since we wont be getting LV here in the US.. got the email from MAC that pretty much just said "no".. oh well..

Originally Posted by MacForMe Someone buys something for you and ships it. In this case, Tangs in Singapore is carrying LustreVision, she will purchase and ship them to me. Since we wont be getting LV here in the US.. got the email from MAC that pretty much just said "no".. oh well.. I usually get no reply from MAC when I ask them if we get certain collections/pallettes in Austria. I always have to ask the MAC MA a few times till they know if we get them.
btw I´m happy for you and your lustreglasses! can´t wait to see pics!!!

What color is it?
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe I got a CP of lustrevision coming, i cant wait to show you the colors when they arrive.. YAY!

Latest posts

Back