Lying Male Intern Busted in a Dress on Facebook

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
add_wegbrech.gif

Posted Nov 13th 2007 11:17AM by Terrence O'Brien

Filed under: Computers

Some people will just never learn. If you're gonna call out of work to attend a party, try not to post pictures of it the next day online.

Kevin Colvin, an intern at Anglo Irish Bank, told his boss, Paul Davis, that because of a family emergency he had to return to New York City. Instead, Colvin was apparently partying in Worcester, Massachusetts. One of the hedonistic intern's co-worker found this freshly posted picture on his Facebook page and Colvin was busted.

The best part is, not only was Colvin busted for lying, but he was busted for lying while dressed in a skirt, or a Peter Pan outfit (we can't tell). No, actually, the best part is that Kevin's boss replied to the original "family emergency" e-mail by blind-CC-ing all his other employees! (No word on whether Colvin lost his job or not, but it just goes to show you how careful you need to be on Facebook these days.)

Kevin, gold and green are just not your colors -- you look a little sickly.

Switched: Gadgets, Tech, Digital Stuff for the Rest of Us

Lol. Some people on myspace post pictures of guns and stuff. I think its stupid because anyone can access that information. Anyone.

And now when he tries to get a new job the potential employers will google his name and find out what he did. Good Luck finding a job buddy.

Looks like tinkerbell is having a blast! lol
lol.gif

It was stupid of him to do that. I have my pics and profile on private. Unless you add me as a friend on myspace or facebook, you won't be able to view my profile

Originally Posted by andrea90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif And now when he tries to get a new job the potential employers will google his name and find out what he did. Good Luck finding a job buddy. Haha! Seriously.
Its already more than common to do an "online check" besides the background check for potential employees. This sucks for him.

hahaha.... That's why I always take vacation time off when ever I take a day off to crossdress.... Unless I'm on a business trip then it's always after business hours.... What goes on the road, stays on the road... At least he could have worn something prettier!! and some makeup... and a wig... jewelry... hehe

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha.... That's why I always take vacation time off when ever I take a day off to crossdress.... Unless I'm on a business trip then it's always after business hours.... What goes on the road, stays on the road... At least he could have worn something prettier!! and some makeup... and a wig... jewelry... hehe
add_wegbrech.gif
So true! So true!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif In all fairyness (haha I got that from digg), in his original email, he never said it was a family emergency. He just said "something came up".
Your Privacy Is An Illusion: Bank intern busted by Facebook

LOL@fairyness! That is so funny!

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif In all fairyness (haha I got that from digg), in his original email, he never said it was a family emergency. He just said "something came up".
Your Privacy Is An Illusion: Bank intern busted by Facebook

LOL@fairyness! That is so funny!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha.... That's why I always take vacation time off when ever I take a day off to crossdress.... Unless I'm on a business trip then it's always after business hours.... What goes on the road, stays on the road... At least he could have worn something prettier!! and some makeup... and a wig... jewelry... hehe Really!

Why will some people NEVER learn! We see commercials on T.V. all day long about the dangers of posting pictures on-line. Emails can be used as evidence. Even politicians and attorneys make these, should I say, stupid mistakes. Once posted or written down it can never be taken back.

BTW: Why would you post a picture of yourself looking, well, less than sheik.
idiot.gif

Thats why its not really all that great to have these myspaces and facebook. I personally dont post any crazy stuff on them.

well if you're going to post crazy stuff, post crazy stuff from when you WERENT supposed to be at work. Foo! I feel kind of sorry for him though
frown.gif

You're too nice Rosie, lol. The guy is a dumba$$ and I wouldn't want him working for me anyway lol.

Latest posts

Back