M&Ms - Help Fight Breast Cancer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What a great idea!

The makers of M&M candies have teamed up with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to raise funds through the sale of their new pink and white M&M candies.

http://www.m-ms.com/us/news/promotions/komen/index.jsp

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
For each 8-ounce bag of the special candies sold, the makers of M&M (Masterfoods) will donate 50 cents to the foundation.

P18673b.jpg

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish What a great idea!

The makers of M&M candies have teamed up with the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation to raise funds through the sale of their new pink and white M&M candies.

http://www.m-ms.com/us/news/promotions/komen/index.jsp

<O
tongue.gif
</O
tongue.gif
For each 8-ounce bag of the special candies sold, the makers of M&M (Masterfoods) will donate 50 cents to the foundation.

P18673b.jpg

What a great idea!!I be looking out for those.

Originally Posted by allisong What a great idea!!I be looking out for those. I did the Yoplait yogurt tops last year. This year I'll do the m & m's. My mother-in-law died of breast cancer in her early 40's. I like to do this kind of thing in her honor. She was/is SUPER cool. Wish she was still here. We all miss her. She had small breast implants and it caused the breast cancer which spread to her lungs. This is another reason why I am not keen on breast augmentation. THe lady down the street died from plastic surgery about 5 months ago. She was in her mid 40's and left behind a family and kids. Anyway, if there is something I can do to help, I will! - Cali

Hi Kitty, Isn't it great M&Ms are doing something useful by helping a charity. At least now when i have a little treat i can munch those yummy peanut m&m's knowing it's for a good cause which will help ease my concience for eating sweets (or candy).

I reach for the Peanut M&Ms, too.

It looks like the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation M&M's will be available in the regular chocolate-only version. That's okay for me, because I love the plain ones when mixed with hot buttered popcorn. Movie theatre bliss!

Originally Posted by candy Hi Kitty,Isn't it great M&Ms are doing something useful by helping a charity. At least now when i have a little treat i can munch those yummy peanut m&m's knowing it's for a good cause which will help ease my concience for eating sweets (or candy).

Latest posts

Back