MAC A Tartan Tale for Holiday 2010

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not take this the wrong way, but what Christine writes about make up, does not effect my desicions at all. 

I agree, but I think it might influence what other people do. If these don't get a lot of positive feedback they might not sell as well. I might get a brush set if it hits the CCO.

Me too.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree, but I think it might influence what other people do. If these don't get a lot of positive feedback they might not sell as well. I might get a brush set if it hits the CCO.

But when it comes to Mac, I do not care that much about their collections. I loved the N-collection and are tracking down those eye shadows and that is about it. 

i saw this collection at macys and i loved it. im disappointed cause that Villains collection which got alot of love i HATED my items they were overrated..that was available early on mac's website. this collection is due to drop on thurs and i wish it would be online earlier.

it's up on mac's website! i dont get paid til midnight ughh lol lets hope stuff doesnt sell out as fast as V.V.

I think I'm a little crazy, haha. I just bought Her Blooming Cheek, and I didn't think I was going to get anything! 
ooops.gif

so much stuff i want...im going to skip for now. im happy with the my highland honey blush. i want some pearlglide eyeliners though and maybe a lipstick and the peach face kit...but im trying to hold off lol i like the plaid packaging. the plaid shadows were adorable but i saw swatches and they are nothing special

@inchesnfalling- i kinda want her blooming cheek now. lol im going to try and hold off buying anything else from this collection until i get my blush (the coral one). most of the stuff i want is already in the permanent collection. i like that that one face kit has 3 shades of peach blush (even though they're all avail in permenant)

Woooooohooo it's available online now! Here is what I ordered:

Eyeshadows: Glamora Castle, Follow Your Fantasy, Golden Crown

Blush: Her Blooming Cheek

Palettes: Dashing Lassie, Twist of Tartan

Face Kit: Hark the Heraldry

I

Originally Posted by tismama /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@inchesnfalling- i kinda want her blooming cheek now. lol im going to try and hold off buying anything else from this collection until i get my blush (the coral one). most of the stuff i want is already in the permanent collection. i like that that one face kit has 3 shades of peach blush (even though they're all avail in permenant)

I'm fairly new to looking at blushes, but I have a hot pink from Amazing Cosmetic's that I like on me.. And I want more blushes, so I said, hey! It looks sooo pigmented! I'm excited for when I get it though *wishes it would come now* 
ooops.gif

I'm kinda sad though, because I'm not trying to spend a lot of money before holidays (I kinda got my eye on that Estee Lauder and Coach thing..
biggrin.gif
), but I want something with the tartan packaging!! 

There's definitely some cute items in that collection, the brush sets are awesome.

I don't get all of the buzz around the pigments. I think all the eye colors (shadows and pigments) for this collection are pretty lame.

so far i want the pearlglide eyeliner in lord it up and black swan. maybe the face kit (peach) but may not necessarily need it with the my highland honey blush (a great TRUE peach not pinky peach like nars orgasm). im trying to hold off so i dont spend too much. i always wanted to try the mac 129 and the brush kits look great but i may skip it cause i dont need all those brushes. the bags are gorgeous though

just got the counting lilac lipstick cause im a sucker for lilac lipcolors. im done for now lol til the part 2 comes out

^ not sure...i may have to check those out since i love pigments. 

i wish the lipsticks and regular blushes in this collection came with cool packaging too not just the kits :/

I was at Macy's today and took a look at this, i didn't really see anything I liked, just one of the brush collections.

Does anyone know if this will be released in the UK? I like the look of the warm/coral looking lipglass collection and the look 'kit' in the top left of the pic. Maybe one of the eyeshadow palettes too.

Shouldn't have looked
rolleyes1.gif

i saw this collection at Nordstrom today, They were really crowded and I was in a hurry so i wasnt able to stay and play with anything but its very pretty in person!

Back