MAC all about EYES.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
not only am i currently looking for new mascaras, but also eyeliner as well. i find my Lancome Khol pencil liner smudges at the end of the day, giving me raccoon-like eyes -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> liquid liner is too heavy for me and i am curious about the MAC Powerpoint eye pencil.

how is the Mac Powerpoint eye pencil different from MAC's eye khol and eye liner?

which one works better, and what kind of textures do they have? is the Mac Powerpoint eye pencil a twist up eyeliner?
confused.gif

i have tried MAC eye shadows and brow liners but never eyeliners...help!

i BELIEVE they are all pencils.

I think the powerpoints are supposed to be waterproof and the MUAs say that they are better than the other liners for the inner rim. i haven't used the brown or black one that i got yet.

I have two PowerPoints and they are wonderful. The MA suggested them to me,said they were her favs. I,ve never used the regular Kohl pencils,but I am assuming they are like any other kohl's.

The PowerPoints are not self sharpening,you will need to use sharpener on them,once they start to get dull.

I like them. They are smudge proof,waterproof and very long lasting.

I have a few Powerpoints, and I absolutely LOVE them! They stay on all day, they don't bleed or smear ... like a regular kohl pencil. They have some really pretty colors too... I haven't really touched my fluidlines since I got powerpoints... the pencil is a lot easier to me than using a brush.
icon_redface.gif

thanks, i'll definately give it a try
smile.gif

I have also been trying to find a MAC Boutique in Los Angeles (not the department store MAC counter) because i remeber when i lived in vancouver, there was this MAC Boutique in downtown that was gorgeous: leather sofas, and shelf after shelf of brushes and color!

anyone from L.A.?

i know i can order MAC stuff online, but nothing beats going to the real thing
biggrin.gif

Quote:
I have also been trying to find a MAC Boutique in Los Angeles (not the department store MAC counter) because i remeber when i lived in vancouver, there was this MAC Boutique in downtown that was gorgeous: leather sofas, and shelf after shelf of brushes and color!
anyone from L.A.?

i know i can order MAC stuff online, but nothing beats going to the real thing images/smilies/biggrin.gif

I'm from West Los Angeles -- come shop at my Nordies counter! We're all quite nice.
wink.gif

Okay, but if you really want the store experience, go to the MAC Pro Store on Robertson (cross street Beverly). They have all MAC products, including items you can't find at the counter (ie: palettes, airbrush makeup, pigments, pro eyeshadows etc)

133 North Robertson Blvd.

Los Angeles,CA 90048 (US)

(310) 271-9137

HTH!

Latest posts

Back