MAC Barbie Shirt

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah try macys.com, nordstrom.com, or gloss.com, it looks like they arent sold out on those. Well the makeup, you cant get the shirt or barbie.

So the drama continues... They finally got back to me- and here is the letter from Barbi- hmm coincidence? Maybe not...:bs:

Hello Anna:

Thank you for taking the time to email us at M·A·C Cosmetics Online. We apologize for the delay in responding and thank you for your patience.

We apologize for any confusion that may have been caused by our previous email and telephone communications. Due to the incredible response we have received online and the limited nature of the M·A·C Barbie Doll, we regret that your order for the M·A·C Barbie Doll was placed after our supplies of this limited edition item were exhausted. We are very sorry - this item is no longer available. We sincerely apologize for any disappointment this may cause and we appreciate your understanding in this matter.

If you are interested in purchasing a limited edition M·A·C Barbie Doll, you may wish to check the availability on the official Mattel Barbie Collector's site at:

BarbieCollector.com - Welcome to the official Mattel site for Barbie Collector

Thank you for your interest in the Barbie Loves M·A·C Collection. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Thank you for this opportunity to respond to your concerns. We hope you will continue to look to M·A·C Cosmetics Online with confidence and satisfaction for all of your cosmetic needs.

Kindest regards,

Barbi

M·A·C Cosmetics Online

Customer Service

hmm 4 apologies and 2 Thank yous- at least I get that:add_wegbrech:

The stuff on ebay is going for SOO much the $35 Ive seen sold on ebay for $200! And the $70 tote bag is on there for $400, that is just crazy. I just want a few mu colors, maybe I should go to the mall today b4 thats all gone too!

I went to the Nordstrom website because I wanted to make sure that I wouldnt miss out on the Barbie items I have been having second thoughts on and notice that the mini makeup bag has been added to the website for $15.00- so if you want the bag, its still available at Nordstroms.

Also does anyone know if the shirt was sold in XL- I just found one on e-bay in this size and I dont seem to remember this option on the MAC website???

Thanks a bunch,

Anna M.

yeah i'm so upset,,,mac emailed me saying that the doll is not included in ur order...when i placed the order it was right there... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

but they sent me this link ..and i placed an order should be shiped on 6th of march..

here

I honestly saw it and it looked kinda cheap... like the MAs were wearing it (it must've been the second time max) and it looked worn and yucky.

I agree that this whole collection has been handled very badly. It's not due out until March here but I can see the same thing happening. I only want 1 eye shadow so I'm not bothered about missing this collection.

At least you can still get the doll from Mattel. Luckily, I was only interested in some of the makeup and maybe a t-shirt, but I'll live without it! LOL....

That's why it's a LE collection ladies... limited quanitity so no everyone will be lucky enough to get their hands on it. Get it while you can!

It's a tad lighter than Sushi Flower but EXTREMELY similar. Hope that helps!

Well since you're fair Sushi Flower might be a little dark for you... I prefer it on me than Playful. For you though, Playful might look better... I'd go and check it out!

does the t shirt fit true to size or does it run big or small... should I go up or down a size it I usually wear small

i tried using my sushi flower again, this time i used it on the inside and had it blend out into a turquoise, it looked very pretty, but i didnt put alot of colour just a wash that i even softened with a matte almond colour.

Yea, it's very odd...cuz I don't remember seeing it in XL online either. I'm assuming that they perhaps sold the XL's in the stores? I remember the Henri Bendel store around my area sold the barbie tshirts and a lot of ppl were buying it. I spent $200 that day, so I figured I'll just come back the next day to get it. Boy was I bummed when they told me it was SOLD OUT! Well the $25 ones at least. They still have a few of the black tees with with rhinestones available for $45. If anyone needs one of those, I'll CP.

Luckily I managed to nab Barbie loves MAC tshirt online before they sold out :rockwoot:

I like playful since its quite similiar to sushi flower. I think sushi flower has a more pinky-coral to it, with a slight hint of shimmer. Playful is more of a bright clean pink.

Back