MAC C-Squeeze collection up on MAC.com now

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MacForMe i thought orange was a color we tried to AVOID being? haha I was thinking the same

Reaction score
LOL I love the orange! Today while I was putting on a coral colored eyeshadow and surveying all the red and orange makeup I have I thought, "Dang! I hope I don't wake up one morning and decide I hate wearing orange and red" I have so much orange and red eyeshadow, but I really like how it makes my blue eye pop.

Reaction score
I'd like to have a look at the two orange e/s (already have bronze) in sotre to see what they actually look like, as after thinking about it I do have a few items in my collection that could pass for an orange colour.

Scarlette

Obsessed with lipstick
Reaction score
ORANGE is beautiful!!!! It's weird right now because I am dying my hair orange at this moment in time. I had a jar of Manic Panic sitting in my bin for a year now waiting for me to use it.. neon orange! I can't wait to see what this turns out to be. I am def. getting some of this collection with my new haircolor.

Reaction score
Is it me or does it seem like this collection doesnt have too much of anything?

Liz

Reaction score
yeah, it's a small collection marisol.

rebel rock and other collections that are coming out are going to be huge

Reaction score
For those of you with doubts, please check it out in person! IRL, the e/s are beautiful! You can mix orange shadows with bronzes, coppers or even pinks (ie: Sushi Flower) for a nice look. For you blue eyed gals, I'd definitely check out the shadows -- orange can really make your eyes pop!

Anyways... I really love this little collection.

Reaction score
anyone pick up anything from this collection? I went in today and picked up Orange Tangent e/s and Ola Mango l/g. Very pretty and wearable, not at all "too orangey" as I had feared.

Liz

Reaction score
i'm gonna check em out on saturday or something

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74 anyone pick up anything from this collection? I went in today and picked up Orange Tangent e/s and Ola Mango l/g. Very pretty and wearable, not at all "too orangey" as I had feared. Really? thats a relief! lol I was interested in the e/s (as always lol) but I want to see them IRL first... or do you have pics of your stuff??

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wongy74 anyone pick up anything from this collection? I went in today and picked up Orange Tangent e/s and Ola Mango l/g. Very pretty and wearable, not at all "too orangey" as I had feared. what were the lipglasses like?

Reaction score
I didn't look at Pink Grapefruit really. The color doesn't appeal to me. Ola Mango is like a tan-orange color. Almost like a light bronzey-orange. It's pretty great.

Originally Posted by Liz what were the lipglasses like?

Reaction score
Here's a pic. Sorry, can't control the damn flash!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Really? thats a relief! lol I was interested in the e/s (as always lol) but I want to see them IRL first... or do you have pics of your stuff??

Reaction score
Oh, and also, Orange Tangent reminds me of Deckchair, except with the orange color actually showing up.

Latest posts