MAC Chromezone-limited edition eye shadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own these and they are the best. Mac's eyeshadows are highly pigmented so the color shows up very well and stays on long. I think I got the first palette, where it has a green, and a light pink color. They stay on longer if you wear it on top of a base.

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) These shadow combinations look interesting, there are 3 different ones. Anyone own these? Check them out at maccosmetics

Reija..These quads just didn't do it for me..One thing I noticed about quad#1 is that it's almost identical to Chanel's Nymphea quad.The other 2 are just a bit too funky for me to pull off

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) These shadow combinations look interesting, there are 3 different ones. Anyone own these? Check them out at maccosmetics

Quad #1 is the only one I am remotely interested in but I'm not gonna pick it up b/c the only shade that is new and LE I believe is the Pickle shade. Its not worth it to me to spend 32 bucks for one eyeshadow. Besides the only other one I would get much use out of is Gleam. The other quads are colors I wouldn't wear.

yah, you're right. the only new shade is the green one in that quad. the reason why i got it is because I don't have the other colors yet. But I love mac eyeshadows anyway and eventually i'll end up buying those other shades. They are cheaper when you buy them in a quad, but then sometimes they throw in colors that you normally wouldnt wear. Mac eyeshadows are great but sometimes it can be pretty scary looking.

Originally Posted by Mz LaLa Quad #1 is the only one I am remotely interested in but I'm not gonna pick it up b/c the only shade that is new and LE I believe is the Pickle shade. Its not worth it to me to spend 32 bucks for one eyeshadow. Besides the only other one I would get much use out of is Gleam. The other quads are colors I wouldn't wear.

Latest posts

Back