MAC Collection questions???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone else realize that MAC is re-promoting Playful e/s (from the Barbie collection) in a Dollymix eye quad available exclusive to Asia this season?

My next question....

Is Playful becoming permanent, semi-permanent or just going to be a constant re-promotion?

No, I didn't know that, MissJ! I dislike the fact that MAC distributes quads only to certain countries. It's just not fair.

Nope, didn't know that! Thanks for bringing it to my attention though... Gotta make sure I stay on my toes w/ MAC and repromotes!

Answer to 1st question: yes, I noticed. Thanks for pointing it out though. Why do MAC insisiting on doing exclusives to certain countries?!?!?!!!! ugh!!!

as for the 2nd question, I have no clue. :kopfkratz:

I would imagine it's pretty easy for them so see what best sellers each country has ,so maybe that's why they repromote them in certain places.

I have to wonder, given the success of this collection - surely they will bring at least some of the Barbie colours back as permanent items at some point in the future?

i think its possible. I think moth brown is a repromote if im not mistaken. Idk i cant keep up with all the colors. lol

Means that they re-release a product or that a permanent product is being promoted with a new collection. Like for example a lot of the quads have Shroom e/s. The quad is limited and Shroom is a repromote.

It just means that it was previously released from a former collection and they re-released it again for another line.

Yea what Marisol said :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back