MAC Cosmetics and Emanuel Ungaro collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picture time!

ungaro-bp.jpg

ungaro-ccb.jpg

ungaro-lg.jpg

ungaro-products.jpg

SOURCE

How about the Heatherette collection? That was designer too

Ap! Just saw the packaging pic...it kinda sucks. That's my fav. thing about MAC collections, the packaging. This one is disappointing.

New pics and swatches:

PureroseLBB.jpg

PastelemotionLBB.jpg

NotsoshyLBB.jpg

SoftFlowerLBB.jpg

LilactouchLBB.jpg

MineralLBB.jpg

CCBFreshmorningLBB.jpg

CCBCrushedBougainvilleaLBB.jpg

FlowerMistDewLBB-1.jpg

swatchesUngaroLB.jpg

SwatcheslipsUngaroLB.jpg

SOURCE

For some reason, her pic of Lilac Touch in pot and her swatch are so different!

What are cream color bases used for since I read the older description saying it wasn't eye safe?

Thanks for pics, Ash.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif The paint pot might be pretty... nothing really intrests me though. Thanks for posting. ditto.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif What are cream color bases used for since I read the older description saying it wasn't eye safe?
Thanks for pics, Ash.

The dark pink one could be used for lip and cheeks... I read these were lip safe.

it seems like heatherette with ugly packaging.

dear mac,

this is coming from someone whose fav. color is pink, but you do realize there is other colors out there in the world aside from the color pink.

love sonya.

I actually like the colors .. but I have a feeling that if I wait, they'll come out again with prettier packaging ^^ Soft flower and mineral are my faves right now, I might get them. I needto check first if I have any dupes

Hmm...I'm intrigued by the colors. I'd like to see them in person, though.

Definitely want to check out some of this collection too. I haven't checked Nordstrom's site to see if it's on there yet.

Umm not too sure any of it really catches my eye enough to have to buy it.

Back