MAC Cosmetics - Slimshines for February 2008

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
MAC Slimshines | February 2008

Assertive Warm brown with golden pearl (Matte)

Grenadier Deep blue-red coral (Cream)

Intimidate Creamy plum (Cream)

Missy Pastel coral (Cream)

Rock Out Clear blue with gold pearl (Cream)

Think Tan Deep brown with gold pearl (Matte)

Voile Canary yellow with gold pearl (Matte)

Repromotes: Bare, Cocoamour, Funshine, Gaily, Long Stem Rose, Lovey Dover, Most Wanted, Mousse, Pleasing, Prudeaux, Urgent!

Thanks to Google for alerting us when Polki updated with the latest info on the re-release of Slimshines! (It is so great to be asleep and see the alert in the morning, all the leg work is done, yes!) The launch of Slimshines will feature seven new shades as well as several relaunches (as per Specktra) of past shades.

Source

Hi,

Thanks for posting Marisol. These definitely will deserve a look-see in Feb. 2008.

Thanks for posting this Marisol.
smile.gif
I have the lovey-dovey slimshine, beautiful color, and I love this product. I plan on checking out the new ones in February.

deffo gonna check them out this time, as i didnt get any last time they were released.

Maybe I'll finally get one... Now, if they'd just re-release Tendertones!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe I'll finally get one... Now, if they'd just re-release Tendertones! Yes! That is what I need- Tendertones....I hope they come out again this year.

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Maybe I'll finally get one... Now, if they'd just re-release Tendertones! Looks like your wish maybe granted in May i think it is
wink.gif

Read about this a couple of weeks ago and can't wait to buy some of these, I missed them last time round
smile.gif

Thanks for posting, btw
smile.gif

Originally Posted by badbadgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes! That is what I need- Tendertones....I hope they come out again this year. Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Looks like your wish maybe granted in May i think it is
wink.gif
They are being re-released! I forgot to mention that! I'm not positive what colors, but Chris did say that! I can't wait until May!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG...that picture freaks me out! lol! lol, if you were referring to the nail digging into the lippie...than yea I know what you mean. I absolutely HATE it if my l/s accidentally had a nick or when a fingernail goes into an e/s by accident. D'oh! >_<

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG...that picture freaks me out! lol! Ditto! Where the hell did they get that idea?

oh ! me want !! and may just happens to be also the month i'm celebrating my birthday...
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back