MAC fluidline

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, not sure about this one... I've never used it on my waterline... Hopefully someone else will be able to help soon!

I think alot of the girls on here use it for their waterline, but I've also heard that there have been some cautions.

I use blacktrack on my waterline with no problem. Just be sure to wash it off at night.

I posted a few months back about my horrible experience with MAC Fluidline on the waterline. Never want to go through that again. Now I only use pencil on the waterline. For some people, they have no problems and for others, they have a bad reaction. My only suggestion is to try it and make sure that you take it off before going to bed.

When I was last at the MAC store, I was told that their fluidline products were waterproof. The girl behind the counter said you could swim in them, and it wouldn't come off. She also said it was a great product for underwater photoshoots. I imagine it wold adhere well to the waterline, but how on earth would you get it off without really irritating the eye? I personally would not do this. I will stick to pencils...but it's a good question. I will make sure I ask them at the MAC counter when I am next there.

i always wear it without problems, but stay away from the fluidlines that have shimmer particles in them for your waterline.

i'm a little bit scard to use on the waterline because i have sensitive eyes. But i wish i could.

i use it on the waterline.. didn't cause me any allergies although my eyes are too sensative

i only use khol pencils on my waterline, and usually it doesn't stay long lol my eyes get watery easily. i'm kinda sceptic about putting fluidlines on your waterline, but as long as it works for you, why not?

it's not approved for the waterline. but some people do use it there

Back