MAC Fluidlines - Questions!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi ladies - I have heard so much positive feedback on Fluidlines that I think I'm going to take the plunge and invest in Fluidlines (in Blacktrack) along with the #209 (???) brush.

I'm alittle paranoid as I'm a pencil user, basically because it's the only liner I'm able to apply without any fuss.
So, any application suggestions for Fluidlines that you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Leadfoot Hi ladies - I have heard so much positive feedback on Fluidlines that I think I'm going to take the plunge and invest in Fluidlines (in Blacktrack) along with the #209 (???) brush.
I'm alittle paranoid as I'm a pencil user, basically because it's the only liner I'm able to apply without any fuss.
So, any application suggestions for Fluidlines that you can give will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

i love my fluidlines. and i really like the 311 brush for lining my eyes. i use my 209 and my 311 most of the time.the only application tip is use a brush that gives you a thin line unlike how people are saying use the 266 brush it's too thick of a line. and you don't have to do one solid line you can always redip and add more.

Reaction score
I don´t think there´s much you need to know. invest in a good slanted brush and you´re fine.

I even have trouble using pencils, and since I got my fluidlines I rarely reach for my pencils. I´m sure you´ll love them!!

Reaction score
Practice, practice, practice! I sucked at using pencil liners but I love how easily I can use the fluidlines.

Reaction score
I would say the brush you use is really important. It's a matter of finding which one is easier for you to use, and which one gies the best application.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhav I would say the brush you use is really important. It's a matter of finding which one is easier for you to use, and which one gies the best application. For me, the thinner the brush the better.

Reaction score
Definitely

Originally Posted by Leadfoot For me, the thinner the brush the better.

Latest posts