MAC - Give Me Liberty of London

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can be used as a blush if you are fair skinned but if you are like medium to dark toned it more of a highlighter. Im still interested in it but ill get it in store.

I hoped to use it as a blush. I have light/medium skin, so maybe it will work for me. I want to try it in person to see how I like it.

Yeah I'm fairly fair (ha) too. Maybe Ill wait and see it in person too. Although I have no idea when THAT will be. I want the two blue-ish eye shadows too!

Yeah im light/medium so im sure it will be a light and glowy blush which I am ok with.

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yes, this is online now-what is everyone getting? I'm looking it over as we speak!
Ok girls, what exactly IS Beauty Powder? An all over powder, or a blush? They both look so pretty, but they look a little, um, colorful to be an all over powder.

Some swatch I found
smile.gif
I can't say I'm pale, but can't imagine using them all over.Anyway they're so pretty.

I bought the Peachstock lipstick and the Prim and Proper blush! I can't wait for my package! This is the first time I actually stalked a collection. I thought it was coming out on Thursday, and I actually wrote it down in my agenda book, so needless to say when I got my email this morning I was ALL OVER IT!

I can't even express how excited I am!

... Although i really don't see the point in the scarf

I missed the launch and now one of the lipsticks I wanted is sold out already. I totally forgot this collection was coming out but thats because my kids are sick. I have to try and get to the counter today.
smile.gif

I still havent purchased anything. I think its a sign that I have enough makeup and i know i shouldnt buy anything. lol

Originally Posted by violet248 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ... Although i really don't see the point in the scarf Me neither, now that I've seen THE price, lol.

I bought the Shell Pearl beauty powder. Saw it in person, and immediately fell out of love with everything else in the collection.

I bought Shell pearl today, along with the blue nail polish, Ever Hip and Blooming Lovely lipsticks, Dame's Desire, and Birds and Berries eye shadows, and Frankly Fresh gloss. I think I still want another gloss, (the pink one) they grey shadow, and prim and proper blush or the other beauty powder.

Of course I didn't need anything but I really like this collection, and my 30th b-day is right around the corner. Gift to myself.
smile.gif

I intend to buy a fair few bits from this collection it's so me. One thing is I'm a sucker for packaging *tut* so when I saw this I was so excited and the colours are so gorgeous love the corals and purple/blue colours
smile.gif

Happy birthday, Bella1342! Mine is also very soon.

+++++++++++++

I ended up buying Bough Grey eyeshadow, Perennial High Style lipglass and Blooming Lovely Lipstick, along with a backup for my Naked Liner. This collection's packaging isn't really ME, but I wanted a nice coral lippie (and they had me sold on the Perennial High Style name) as well as a greyish purple-pink. Bough Grey is also a smokey color that is surprisingly easy to wear on its own.

Thanks for the tip--now I'm wanting Bough Grey again. I had them all in my cart and then decided I didn't need any. Now I want again. Back to the website I go...

...and I did it. Got Bough Grey and Birds & Berries eye shadows. Passed on the rest until I can see it in person. Might still want a beauty powder but I have so many blushes that I never use, so I really don't need it.

Ok wait, like I need two more eye shadows...but whatever!

So today I got to play with this collection in person, and of course I always have tons of fun & spend too much time there hah.. i ended up buying Ravishing which is pretty much the same color as Ever hip from the new collection. Ever Hip is just a tad bit more coral pink in comparison to Ravishing which is coral orange. I also bought the lipliner Mouth Off which goes perfectly with Ravishing! woohoo! I also bought Petals and Peacock and OMG is that color amazing! Its a bright fushia/magenta tone & I am so excited to wear it, I bought the Magenta lipliner to go with is as well. Lastly I picked up Birds & Berries and finally got to pick up Steamy! They were always out of stock. =(

The Dark blue nail polish was nice but I had on Dark Room by OPI sephora and it looked almost exactly the same, except for MACs shade was on intensity lighter.

I'm terrible, I just ordered Prim and Proper blush, Summer Rose beauty powder, and English Accents gloss. Can't wait to get it! This will be my first MAC package shipped to my house in months. I miss the little black box.

I am LOVING shell pearl.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am LOVING shell pearl. Me too! I am considering a backup if my local counter still has some.

Back