MAC Guilty Passions Lip Gloss Sets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
I saw these sets on MAC and thought they were so cute.

Source, used with permission

MAC Cocktail Coral Lip Gloss Set

MAC Lavish Rose Lip Gloss Set

MAC Nicely Nude Lip Gloss Set

They come boxed up like this:

Aren't they too cute?!

I am not normally a Mac fan, but these photos make me want to try them out! I think I'll pop in there and purchase a set, the next time I'm out shopping. There's a Mac next to the sephora I go to, and I have never set ft in there. I wish I could see swatches. Are their glosses known to be pretty good?

Alas, not for me..My MAC counter is home to the snottiest employees and I never make purchases there.. 
frown.gif
 but, they are very pretty and I have a weakness for lippies..

I am not a huge MAC fan but I do like their glosses. They are usually smooth and not too sticky plus have a nice scent.

Yay ! i just read about it a while moment ago, All the shades of those lip plumper are amazing and too catchy  to me i cant wait to try it out.

Edit: Removed links per Terms of Service

I have the 2nd set (4 Lavish Rose) but I haven't done anything but swatch them. Maybe I'll wear it this weekend. I'm anxious to see how it looks w/ Mac's Yung Rapunxel or L'oreal's Mystic Kiss (Project Runway collection). I hope the gloss is really pigmented since that was the only reason I bought it. 

I really like the size of each gloss since I really don't use that much or is consistent to justify a huge tube of lipgloss. But they don't look as opaque as I want them to be. But for a 32 price tag for some pretty nice shades, this is a splurge I might indulge in! 

I like half of the Lavish Rose set but I probably won't pick it up because liking only 2 out of 4 doesn't really make it worth buying, especially when the 2 I like are part of the permanent collection iirc.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Alas, not for me..My MAC counter is home to the snottiest employees and I never make purchases there.. 
frown.gif
 but, they are very pretty and I have a weakness for lippies..
Awww, that is sad. I have two and both are great. They even do faves for me. You need to come and visit me and Ill take you to my MAC counters.

Awww, that is sad. I have two and both are great. They even do faves for me. You need to come and visit me and Ill take you to my MAC counters.
Awww! I <3 you for that! I have a few MAC shadows, but mostly gifts or trades is how I received them. After 3 years of rudeness, I just gave up. There's so many other brands to indulge in, but I do get curious with some MAC stuff on occasion.

Newmak, what do you think so far? I just placed my very first Mac order for the rose set. I like how shipping is free. I cannot wait to give them a whirl.

Latest posts

Back