MAC Hayley Williams Collection for Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I managed to get Lightscapade from a blog sale for a great price. I've been pretty happy with it, wondering if I should buy a back up...?

If I didn't have about 50 yet-to-be-used lipsticks in backstock AND could justify spending $15 on one, I'd get that. Love Hayley Williams, love the color, and I LOVE the name!

MAC will be releasing the Hayley Williams Collection on April 9th as an online exclusive. Will any of these orange beauties be making their way into your collection? The collection includes: MAC Hayley Williams Lipstick $15 Sounds Like Noise Source MAC Hayley Williams Eye Shadow $15 Daydreaming Source MAC Mineralize Skinfinish $29 Lightscapade Source MAC Hayley Williams Nail Lacquer $16 Riot Gear Source  

And this is the final result...
Looks awe-some.

LOL. That's why I take pictures by my livingroom window. When the sun hits the sheer curtain I get really good portrait lighting.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL. That's why I take pictures by my livingroom window. When the sun hits the sheer curtain I get really good portrait lighting.
that's amazing :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

oh i want that MSF... i remember reading really good reviews of it a while back and i didnt realize it was a limited edition product. i was heart broken when i found out i couldnt get it. but nothing else in this collection really stikes my fancy.... so i guess thats a good thing! ha!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Adding to this. MAC does restock, but you usually have to stalk the site to catch it.
you were right they restocked it, it's back up on the site now. I'm jumping on it right now before it sells out again.

Back