MAC Holiday 2008 Collection - "Red She Said"!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe they are showing stuff already. There is already a ton of stuff out and comming up. I still love MAC but I haven't got anything since HOLIDAY 07. All the stuff they put out at once or within a few weeks of each other is overwelming and a tad annoying.

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif come on nury. support your fellow canadians! you know you want it...
whistling.gif
Lol M.A.C isnt Canadian anymore
smile.gif

but they do look hot! I just dont know why everyone finds this suff out before i do!

i'm definatly gonna pick somethng up from this collection......... hopefully the colors are equally as gorgeous as the packaging!!!! if not i can always us a new brush set!!!

I hate the way red looks on me... but I want that lipstick. I won't let myself buy it though... because like I said, I don't like the way red looks on me. I know I won't wear it.

That packaging is stunning, I'm tempted already without having seen the actual products. I'm not a fan of red on myself though. The lipstick on the model in that pic is gorgeous but I've never liked to wear such a strong lip look on myself. Prefer to focus the drama on my eyes.

Back