MAC lovers:(about Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadows!)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
I think we should all email MAC and tell them to make more veluxe pearl eye shadows. lol. they only have a few of them and i hear a lot of people saying that that texture is their fave.

Reaction score
I agree. I love the veluxe pear shadows! I'd heard that more colors were coming out, but I dont know if that's true or just a rumor. I hope its true. They're really great!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Liz I think we should all email MAC and tell them to make more veluxe pearl eye shadows. lol. they only have a few of them and i hear a lot of people saying that that texture is their fave.

Reaction score
I don´t have any Veluxe Pearls. but I plan on getting some b/c everyone seems to love them.

somehow I always end up getting Lustres (just cause the colors I like come in Lustre most of them time)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle I don´t have any Veluxe Pearls. but I plan on getting some b/c everyone seems to love them.
somehow I always end up getting Lustres (just cause the colors I like come in Lustre most of them time)

most of my shadows are frosts, i have ike 6 VP shades though that i hardly wear but to be fair i haven't used many of my shadows lately i've been playing with pigments.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz I think we should all email MAC and tell them to make more veluxe pearl eye shadows. lol. they only have a few of them and i hear a lot of people saying that that texture is their fave. We'll get five more this summer -- four for Belle Azure and one for C-Squeeze!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux We'll get five more this summer -- four for Belle Azure and one for C-Squeeze! I guess I´ll just HAVE to try one of them. you girls got me curious!!

Reaction score
I like the Veluxe's - Not the veluxe pearl (although I like them too) but I really like the plain Veluxe. They are so soft and the color is great when you apply.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joyeuux We'll get five more this summer -- four for Belle Azure and one for C-Squeeze! Yay!! Coz VP is probably my fave texture!

Reaction score
agree, love the vp e/s :icon_love

Originally Posted by Liz I think we should all email MAC and tell them to make more veluxe pearl eye shadows. lol. they only have a few of them and i hear a lot of people saying that that texture is their fave.

Reaction score
I dont think i own any Veluxe Pearls. I've a few frosts alright though. What are the more popular veluxe pearls??

Reaction score
Laura, I have Star Violet, Freshwater, and Shimmermoss form the vp line. I like the texture and will mostly get more colours

Originally Posted by Laura I dont think i own any Veluxe Pearls. I've a few frosts alright though. What are the more popular veluxe pearls??

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Laura I dont think i own any Veluxe Pearls. I've a few frosts alright though. What are the more popular veluxe pearls?? I would definetly say Shimmermoss - such a gorgeous greeny colour!I also like Antiqued, to pair up with Paradisco to create a coral/orange eye look.

Oh, and Freshwater is lovely too

And gorgeous gold paired with greens such as humid...

... oh heck, go for them all!!!!

Liz

Reaction score
expensive pink is a VP. it's a pretty pink/peach color. KIND OF similar to paradisco.

check out nordstroms.com. they break the shadows up into the textures.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz expensive pink is a VP. it's a pretty pink/peach color. KIND OF similar to paradisco.
check out nordstroms.com. they break the shadows up into the textures.

I didn´t know expensive pink and paradisco are similar. I tried EP on the counter and it made me look sick *lol*, but I was gonna get Paradisco instead.looks like paradisco has just been eliminated from my list (which is actually good cause there is too much stuff on my list anyway)

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle I didn´t know expensive pink and paradisco are similar. I tried EP on the counter and it made me look sick *lol*, but I was gonna get Paradisco instead.looks like paradisco has just been eliminated from my list (which is actually good cause there is too much stuff on my list anyway)

awwww.. get paradisco! that's one of my faves! it's not exactly like expensive pink. it's like a pink/coral color with gold. kind of like how nars orgasm works. lol

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz awwww.. get paradisco! that's one of my faves! it's not exactly like expensive pink. it's like a pink/coral color with gold. kind of like how nars orgasm works. lol from your description is sounds like Gleam, which I have and love. ok, Paradisco is back on the list

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle from your description is sounds like Gleam, which I have and love. ok, Paradisco is back on the list
yeah, it's like gleam, but some more color in it. check out my notepad and trisha's. most likey she has it. lol

Latest posts