MAC Pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use NYX Pearl Mania. I have all 24 colors. I am tempted to buy MAC but I just rather save the money and buy something else.

Originally Posted by iLOVEcolors /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use NYX Pearl Mania. I have all 24 colors. I am tempted to buy MAC but I just rather save the money and buy something else. I also have the entire set of NYX pigments and I prefer them to MAC pigments. The color and pigmentation is just as good and I found the texture a little easier to work with. Plus, with shipping and everything, the whole set was just over thirty bucks...which is the cost of two MAC pigments.
I was also really impressed with the Loreal HIP Pigments.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I also have the entire set of NYX pigments and I prefer them to MAC pigments. The color and pigmentation is just as good and I found the texture a little easier to work with. Plus, with shipping and everything, the whole set was just over thirty bucks...which is the cost of two MAC pigments.
I was also really impressed with the Loreal HIP Pigments.

Yeah so pretty much is a stinkin' good deal. I haven't tried Loreal HIP Pigments yet but I want to. I heard it's good =].

Back