MAC Rihanna Collection - RiRi [Hearts] MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so, is riri woo just a re-packaging of ruby woo?
from what i read, riri woo is supposed to be a "matte cool red". i am thinking it has bluer tones vs. ruby woo.

mac is also selling the lipstick one per transaction which i think is a great idea. it helps more people get their hands on it than the evil-bayers!

I got mine, but it took forever! I'm really happy it's limited to one per order, so people can't go crazy and buy like, 8 or something. I hope I got in on time and I don't get a cancellation.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if they are already sold out. It will not let me add one to my cart.
Have patience. I just got through

Quote: Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got mine, but it took forever! I'm really happy it's limited to one per order, so people can't go crazy and buy like, 8 or something. I hope I got in on time and I don't get a cancellation.
Quote: Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if they are already sold out. It will not let me add one to my cart.
i was on the site early so i didn't have too much of a problem. all in all it took about 5 min to finally get an order confirmation #. good luck! hope it goes through!

I didn't actually want one, I was just curious if they were still up for grabs. I give MAC props for realizing there is an issue with people buying several ones at a time and attempting to prevent it. But one per order? The crazy ones will just keep doing new orders.

How much was this sold? Ah, I should have gotten one when I received a text alert :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Now someone sold one of these on eBay for $79.00.

Lolz seeing it on just made me want it more :/ but my lips are too damn small to rock a matte red D:

That video actually reinforced my desire for this lipstick. Because I need a good matte red and was thinking of getting ruby woo (don't have it yet -gasp-)

Me too. She said it was less drying and a tad darker than Ruby Woo, which are all good things IMO.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Lolz seeing it on just made me want it more :/ but my lips are too damn small to rock a matte red D:
I bet you still could.

i am in love 
wub.gif
  the color is amazing and the texture is beyond comfortable!! so glad i was able to snag one!

Did anyone get the Riri Hearts Fall collection or excited about the upcoming Holiday one?!

It should be...

3 lipsticks (a fuschia, and taupy nude)2 veluxe pearlfusion eye shadows2 superslick liquid eye liner1 bronzing powder1 nail lacquer1 riri heart MAC makeup bag1 brush

Back