Mac "Select Foundation"

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi girls!

Is someone of you using the Mac foundation "Select"? I am very interested in this foundation. The Make Up artist at our Mac store told me that it appears creamy and shining and gives a very fresh touch. Even goog for dry skin like mine! Have you already collect experiences with this foundation or perhaps even pictures in which you wear it?

Reaction score
this is a concealer. i like it, it goes on very easy let it dry after application

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=128></TD></TR><TR><TD height=3>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top width=390>

Liquid camouflage for the skin. Texture-free, virtually invisible. Comes in a tube. Blends in. Brightens and lightens dark areas, erases spots, evens-out skin tones. Makes skin flaw-free. Use pre-foundation, or on its own. 11...More

CA$16.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=text_grey_small_11px>View Shades and Shop</TD< tr> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <!--/result-->
<!--result--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=10>
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=128></TD></TR><TR><TD height=3>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top width=390>

A luxuriously blendable moisturizing concealer in a tube with built-in brush-tipped wand applicator. Goes on exactly where you want it: blends in for a natural satin-smooth ultra-moisturized finish. Layers up for added...More

CA$17.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=text_grey_small_11px>View Shades and Shop</TD< tr> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <!--/result-->

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hi girls!
Is someone of you using the Mac foundation "Select"? I am very interested in this foundation. The Make Up artist at our Mac store told me that it appears creamy and shining and gives a very fresh touch. Even goog for dry skin like mine! Have you already collect experiences with this foundation or perhaps even pictures in which you wear it?

Reaction score
Oops, didn´t know that there is also a concealer of "Select".

But I guess there is also a foundation!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=393 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=left>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=393 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=left>
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>A creamy compact foundation blending a radiant natural-satin medium-to-buildable coverage with a silky feel. Skin pampering and conditioning: delivers moisture, provides everyday UVA/UVB and anti-oxidant protection, while micro-fine light-diffusing filters soften the appearance of fine lines. Provides dry skins with a smooth, high-comfort, moisture finish: original M·A·C fans will love it. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. Apply with 190 Foundation Brush or Sponge.

Shade Guide

.52 US OZ</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Latest posts