Mac "Select Foundation"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls!

Is someone of you using the Mac foundation "Select"? I am very interested in this foundation. The Make Up artist at our Mac store told me that it appears creamy and shining and gives a very fresh touch. Even goog for dry skin like mine! Have you already collect experiences with this foundation or perhaps even pictures in which you wear it?

this is a concealer. i like it, it goes on very easy let it dry after application

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=128> </TD></TR><TR><TD height=3>
1x1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top width=390>

Liquid camouflage for the skin. Texture-free, virtually invisible. Comes in a tube. Blends in. Brightens and lightens dark areas, erases spots, evens-out skin tones. Makes skin flaw-free. Use pre-foundation, or on its own. 11...More

CA$16.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=text_grey_small_11px>View Shades and Shop</TD< tr> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <!--/result-->
1x1.gif
<!--result--><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=10>
1x1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=128> </TD></TR><TR><TD height=3>
1x1.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text vAlign=top width=390>

A luxuriously blendable moisturizing concealer in a tube with built-in brush-tipped wand applicator. Goes on exactly where you want it: blends in for a natural satin-smooth ultra-moisturized finish. Layers up for added...More

CA$17.50 </TD></TR><TR><TD class=text_grey_small_11px>View Shades and Shop</TD< tr> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> <!--/result-->
1x1.gif

Originally Posted by SabrinaGermany Hi girls!
Is someone of you using the Mac foundation "Select"? I am very interested in this foundation. The Make Up artist at our Mac store told me that it appears creamy and shining and gives a very fresh touch. Even goog for dry skin like mine! Have you already collect experiences with this foundation or perhaps even pictures in which you wear it?

Oops, didn´t know that there is also a concealer of "Select".

But I guess there is also a foundation!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=393 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD></TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD align=left>
colon_off.gif
M577_hd.gif
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=393 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD align=left>
colon_off.gif
M577_hd.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=text>A creamy compact foundation blending a radiant natural-satin medium-to-buildable coverage with a silky feel. Skin pampering and conditioning: delivers moisture, provides everyday UVA/UVB and anti-oxidant protection, while micro-fine light-diffusing filters soften the appearance of fine lines. Provides dry skins with a smooth, high-comfort, moisture finish: original M·A·C fans will love it. Dermatologist-tested. Non-acnegenic. Apply with 190 Foundation Brush or Sponge.

Shade Guide

.52 US OZ</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Latest posts

Back