MAC Seminar in San Francisco

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Marisol Yup she posted that in her journal. What's funny is that I talked to someone else there prior to the seminar and she said that they only had a few spaces left. Makes me wonder if she was trying to get me signed up or if she was lying. I called there by mistake when trying to get info on the event at the MAC pro store. eww. who knows.
i dunno, i was there around 5 or so, and she said people were already up there or something and it wasn't that many.

i don't have her on as a friend
frown.gif
i should try asking her, but i don't see her posts yet.

Originally Posted by Liz i don't have her on as a friend
frown.gif
i should try asking her, but i don't see her posts yet. She os out of town. She is going to NYC for a week. She commented on my journal that one of these days she wants to do my MU so I told her that I needed to save some $$ and then I could go to her counter to get my MU done and buy some stuff from her.

Originally Posted by Marisol She os out of town. She is going to NYC for a week. She commented on my journal that one of these days she wants to do my MU so I told her that I needed to save some $$ and then I could go to her counter to get my MU done and buy some stuff from her. ahhh. ok. she was super nice
smile.gif
i like her

Originally Posted by Marisol I had VGV lippie and lipglass. Love them! Thanks for the compliment. Adding them to my wishlist. I've been meaning to get VGV for ages anway so i'll get the lipglass too i think, It should help me get over my Brew addiction!

Originally Posted by Marisol

I just got back from the MAC seminar and I am exhausted. It has been a long, fun day of shopping!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
The seminar was pretty fun. There were a bout 50 people there and as some of you know, Liz was also there so that was even better since I got to meet her for the first time. It was awesome being able to finally meet someone from MUT. The seminar was 2 hours long and it was with senior MAC artist Victor and also another MAC artist named Shaunna (sp?). They both used the new colors from Naturally Eccentric. Victor used the Inventive Eyes palette on his model and Shaunna used Free to Be. Throughout the seminar, we were able to shop and get some goodies. Here is what I ended up getting:
Free to Be Eyes palette

Inventive Eyes palette

Mad Cap Lipglass

Chill Blue e/s

Li'Lily e/s

Honey Lust e/s

Femme Noir e/s

Felt Blue e/s

Prep + Prime Lash Primer

Select Moisturecover NC30 concealer

Fix + (my second bottle)

Overall, I had a fun time. After the seminar was over and we were in line for what seemed to be forever to pay for our stuff, my friends and I went shopping for more stuff. Luckily, I just window shopped but since it was a great day in SF, it was fun to just walk out in the sun.

Here are some pics from today.

Me and Liz

DSC00673.jpg

Victor and I

DSC00675.jpg

Me and Risa (MAC MA @ Macy's). Some of you may know Risa from LJ.

DSC00676.jpg

OMG how fun! Lookin' fab girls!

WOW! What an Amazing day! Great photo's and loving your hair and makeup girls! You both look great.(Gimmie those eyebrows)!!!!!

Marisol, you look like a celeb in that photo with Victor the makeup artist
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sounds like a great day out and i am so pleased that you met up with another makeup addict!!! Wish i'de been there too!

I though it was so funny when you mentioned you were standing in a queue and decided to go more shopping!
claps.gif

Youre a bad influence on me Marisol!:icon_love I now Must buy some Mac makeup (especially some lip gloss's).

Have you got any photo;s of the color's you bought? The Inventive eyes pallette sounds interesting.

Glad you both had a great time, what better way to spend a day.Pure Heavan!

Back