MAC Skinfinishes -are the LE?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Are any of these regular items or are they all LE? I didnt really have any interest in them but since seeing them in FOTD's etc i wanna try one out. My friend bought Shimpagne a few weeks back & it smashed on her but when she went back to the MAC counter in Cork the MA said they were all out & they wouldnt be getting them back in. Same story at the the MAC counter in Dublin. Now are Ireland just behind the times or are all the skinfinishes LE? I wanna get 2 ASAP (1 for my friend & 1 for me!)

Reaction score
yes, they are LE...but they keep coming back I guess. Porcelaine Pink and Shimpagne were also part of past collections and now they added a few new shades. also I think that So Ceylon already came back once or twice???

I guess since they are such a mega seller MAC realized they have to keep em coming back otherwhise people would go crazy

LAURA, seriously, get Shimpagne if you can, you won´t regret it!!!

Reaction score
Ok so its not just Ireland.. Might have to head to eBay so to find one although i dont intend on paying anything outrageous! Thanks girlie

Reaction score
Yea, they are LE, namely because they're very costly to make! Each one is hand sculpted in Italy, so each one is unique. Ahh, I love them!

Reaction score
I want them back, there was still one more I wanted to get

Reaction score
That sucks these are LE!
I love Stereo Rose and Shimpagne, and I wouldn't have minded having a few more...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sarah84 I want them back, there was still one more I wanted to get
Me too! I got Stereo Rose, New Vegas and Shimpagne. I need to get Porcelain Pink, Metal Rock and Gold Deposit.

I am obsessed!

Reaction score
I really really wanted the Porcelain Pink
I think you can still get that one in the US as it's still on the website last time I checked.

I got the Gold deposit, new vegas, shimpagne and stereo rose :icon_love

Latest posts