Mac, Stila, Shu Uemura, and Becca hauls

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
I have been doing some haul since I came back!! Here are the items I got recently:

  • Mac Amberlights e/s
  • Stila Latte e/s
  • Stila Dapple e/s
  • Stila Diamond Lil e/s
  • Stila Chime e/s
  • Stila Fiber Optics Mascara
  • Stila Eye & Cheek Palette-Perfectly Gold
  • Anna Sue Long Lash Mascara
  • Pout Big Lash Mascara
  • Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder in Eggshell
  • Shu Uemura e/s ME Blue 638
  • Shu Uemura e/s ME Gold 390
  • Shu Uemura e/s P Blue 655
  • Shu Uemura e/s ME Gold 370






 
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Messages
804
Reaction score
0
Aren't those shu colors just fabulous?

I have the becca eggshell pressed powder; it is very nice.

Great haul!!

Originally Posted by lilla I have been doing some haul since I came back!! Here are the items I got recently:
  • Mac Amberlights e/s
  • Stila Latte e/s
  • Stila Dapple e/s
  • Stila Diamond Lil e/s
  • Stila Chime e/s
  • Stila Fiber Optics Mascara
  • Stila Eye & Cheek Palette-Perfectly Gold
  • Anna Sue Long Lash Mascara
  • Pout Big Lash Mascara
  • Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder in Eggshell
  • Shu Uemura e/s ME Blue 638
  • Shu Uemura e/s ME Gold 390
  • Shu Uemura e/s P Blue 655
  • Shu Uemura e/s ME Gold 370
 

Liz

Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Messages
9,784
Reaction score
2
wow! those shu shadows look really pretty! and the palette!

how do you like the fibre mascara from stila?

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Kerri, I love them!! I have 4 more coming soon I hope. They were out of stock...
Once my tan on my face fades away completely in a week or so I will be able to use the Becca eggshell. My body's tan shall stay longer thank goodness...

Originally Posted by kerri Aren't those shu colors just fabulous?I have the becca eggshell pressed powder; it is very nice.

Great haul!!

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks Liz, I got the mascaras yesterday and only tried 2 of them today (one on each eyelash). I am planing to try the new stila mascara tomorrow. I will do comparison again


Originally Posted by Liz wow! those shu shadows look really pretty! and the palette!how do you like the fibre mascara from stila?

 
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Messages
28,176
Reaction score
3
Holy haul Nilufer!

BTW, I love your new avatar picture.

 
Joined
Jul 9, 2005
Messages
4,847
Reaction score
0
Nilufer I LOVE :icon_love the 2 gold Shu e/s!! By the way nice haul!!


Originally Posted by lilla I have been doing some haul since I came back!! Here are the items I got recently:

  • Mac Amberlights e/s
  • Stila Latte e/s
  • Stila Dapple e/s
  • Stila Diamond Lil e/s
  • Stila Chime e/s
  • Stila Fiber Optics Mascara
  • Stila Eye & Cheek Palette-Perfectly Gold
  • Anna Sue Long Lash Mascara
  • Pout Big Lash Mascara
  • Becca Fine Loose Finishing Powder in Eggshell
  • Shu Uemura e/s ME Blue 638
  • Shu Uemura e/s ME Gold 390
  • Shu Uemura e/s P Blue 655
  • Shu Uemura e/s ME Gold 370
 
Joined
Feb 6, 2005
Messages
2,420
Reaction score
0
NICE haul!!



That Stila palette is tempting me! As is the peach version...!!!

 
Joined
Mar 7, 2005
Messages
22,240
Reaction score
1
nice haul! you gotta let me know how that loose powder works out.

 

Jen

Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
685
Reaction score
0
Love the new avatar, Nilufer!


OMG, you have been major hauling! I love the Shu blue e/s...have you used them yet?

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanx Jen, yes I used the blues 1 time so far and love them. P Blue 655 (not as much shimmery one) looks just like Stila AOS #9 Turquoise. I love the texture of Shu e/s but I'll only buy the ones I will use. How do you like your Shu e/s? You bought ME Purple 780 and ME Silver 945 right?

Originally Posted by Jen Love the new avatar, Nilufer!

OMG, you have been major hauling! I love the Shu blue e/s...have you used them yet?

 

Jen

Joined
Feb 10, 2005
Messages
685
Reaction score
0
Yes, Nilufer, those are the 2 Shu's I have. I love 'em! You were so right-on suggesting I go ahead with that purple! I used some of it on Tuesday.
I do love shimmer.

 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Great, now I feel better that you love them


Originally Posted by Jen Yes, Nilufer, those are the 2 Shu's I have. I love 'em! You were so right-on suggesting I go ahead with that purple! I used some of it on Tuesday.
I do love shimmer.
 
Joined
Dec 12, 2003
Messages
2,230
Reaction score
0
Nice haul, Nulifer!!
I'm jealous!! I have GOT to get myself the Stila Dapple and Latte e/s, as well as the Shu ME Gold 370 and 390. I neeeeed!


 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Thanks Trisha and Erica


Originally Posted by Trisha great haulage Nilufer! xxx
 
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
10,943
Reaction score
0
Woah Nilufer, you've been a busy girl! I love Stila Latte, how are you finding it? I so need the ME Blue 638 after seeing that pic! Enjoy your goodies


 
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
5,115
Reaction score
0
Laura, I love Stila Latte!!! I really do... I want to use it everyday but then I want to give other colors a chance to
I love ME Blue 638 too it...

Originally Posted by Laura Woah Nilufer, you've been a busy girl! I love Stila Latte, how are you finding it? I so need the ME Blue 638 after seeing that pic! Enjoy your goodies
 

Latest posts

Top