MAC Style Black Collection!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by SimplyElegant /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wanted the mask to try it out but it sold out in less than 6 hours. Did it really sell out, or do you think it's just out of stock?
I'm sorry for accidentally editing your post... I deleted a part of it by mistake too. I meant to quote it instead.

So I saw this collection today, and I have to say.. the must have is the black greasepaint stick. Gorgeous and it doesn't budge. The MA was thrilled about it... she said she's been waiting for them to release one of them (I think greasepaints are pro only, right?) at counters/stores.

I also got cinderfella shadow, and the volcanic ash exfoliator and mask. I've heard rave reviews about both of those.

I'm so excited to try everything.. I'll probably be picking up a few other things.
smile.gif

I'm so happy.. I missed buying MAC.

The black lipstick already sold out! I think a few things did actually. They have the coming soon sign on a few items, and that usually means when they get it back in stock.. they get very little. They'll sell out again, right away.

This is a very vampy collection! I don't know if I could pull it off, but there's some gorgeous eye products there I wouldn't mind having a play with!

Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is a very vampy collection! I don't know if I could pull it off, but there's some gorgeous eye products there I wouldn't mind having a play with! I'm not really feeling the lip products, but the eye products are gorgeous!

bought the Volcanic Ash exfoliator and Thermal Mask. Didn't know what to expect with either, but I just used the exfoliator and my face feels rather nice and soft.

i have the Volcanic Ash Thermal Mask and it doesnt do anything for me

in fact i noticed that after every use i would get a couple of pimples

was a waste for me
frown.gif

Back