MacGoddess :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Great info, Leila! Thanks for taking the time to write it all out.

Tiffany, Thank you for asking such a great question? It's a question that has been on many of our minds as you can see. And, of course, welcome to MuT! I look forward to reading more of your posts.

I think I'm going to check out the MAC Paints (after my no-buy of course) before I try to go on a wild hunt for UD PP.

MacGoddess- What do u reccomend for a concealer brush? EOB or SK?

Sorry I think this thread turned into an ask MacGoddess, Every question you can think of!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Tiffany

Well I won't go full on to the bottom of my eyebrow... I put the Paint on with my finger to about 1/4-1/2" above my crease, then just blend it. CCB I will usually pat on all the way up though...

LOL! S'ok hun... I haven't tried the SK Concealer brush, so I would have to go with the EOB one, which I HAVE tried...

MacGoddess- 1 more question! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> What color mac paint and ccb are you using? Sorry I want to go out and get some, Just trying to think if its worth the $32.00, I mean I know it is but I promised myself not to spend over $100.00 in makeup tommorrow! So I'm debating if it's worth it! Thanx a mill!

Tiffany

I use Bare Canvas Paint (it is slightly too light for me though, I think I will get Stillife when I run out of this one) and Flighty CCB. Flighty looks like a pink color, but it goes on so sheer that you don't see a big "pow" of color...

Also you can use it on your cheeks as a creamy blush.

Oh lord Leila! now you have me wanting to go out and buy MORE stuff! lol first pigments :icon_love , now Bare Canvas Paint and CCB, what will be next?!?!? :icon_twis

Thought of another question!! You will hate me before 2 long! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I went out to buy the eob brushes today, and they have them on sale, but they are the ones with brushes at both ends, are those the ones you have? I wanted to ask before I got them, because at this moment, the brushes I have a standing up in a cup, but if i get those, wouldn't standing them up, be bad for them? What do you put yours in? Thanx, Sorry I'm such a pest!

Tiffany

"I DON'T have the ones that are double ended just because I DO like to put them in a ceramic cup to save space, and they would get messed up and icky if I did that.

As I said, I have a dark blue, ceramic cup-like thing that I keep mine in, but it is already too small, lol, none of my face brushes will fit in it with my eye brushes, so I have them lying on their sides on a ledge where our mirror is in the bathroom... :icon_redf:icon_redf:icon_redf

damn you Leila, now i have to buy a couple more crease brushes!!!! :icon_twis

I'm going to stop by my CVS on wednesday and see what they have.

Did someone say they're on sale? ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Wow Lala, thanks for bumping this! It was posted long before my time here on MuT so I missed it.

Leila, you are so awesome, I'm sooo bookmarking this!

MACGoddess you rock!!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> You helped me at Specktra with EoB brushes and now you're helping me here with brushes too and with makeup application! :g:

Back