MAC's Manish Collection was out today!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by coke /img/forum/go_quote.gif Anyone tested all the Manish stuff?I'm not a fan of the colors but I want to get one lip product, anyone have a favorite?

I personally love Kiss Manish l/s. If you like glosses better, I'd say Pink Manish l/g.

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Manish Arora...it's one of India's top designer.
ETA: Honestly, I didn't know that.. just taking it from MAC's site.
smile.gif

Ohh okay lol
tongue.gif

okay can someone tell me where exactly manish arora collection is available? Like country , city ..etc

I would've been annoyed if I didn't have any of the colors and this came out so quickly with a late notice.

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've been hearing some really strong rumors but nothing's been officially confirmed yet. If it is true, the collection would be released in late February or early March to correspond with the Barbie/Fafi anniversaries. Thanks! I'm officially on MAC watch for Feb 09.

Humeira - North America - Available at MAC Pro NY, MAC Pro North Robertson, MAC Soho, maccosmetics.com.

International - Asia Pacific (Travel Retail Select Stores), Austria, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Middleeast, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand.

But probably sold out at stores by now.

Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Manish as in manly? That's a weird name for a collection lol Ma - nish not man - ish.
laughno.gif

I have a Pink Swoon blush and Pink Manish lipglass brand new, that I might be willing to part with. If anyone wants it, send me a PM with an offer.
tongue.gif

I only wanted the pink manish l/g. Although the e/s palette was really cute, I have most of the colors already. I know they're going to be re-releasing more of the l/g and the devil's blush online on mon midnite (i think)

Aside from that, I can't wait til the Hello Kitty line coming out around feb/march '09. I heard from 2 MA's that the colors were gorgeous and so was the packaging
biggrin.gif

I saw it on the site early and I just didn't get anything. The packaging is pretty, but there was nothing that just made me feel like I had to have it.

Originally Posted by an9el3md /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ma - nish not man - ish.
laughno.gif
I thought it was man-ish too! LMAO
biggrin.gif

This collection really did not appeal to me at all. The colors and the packaging I really did not like.

Back