MAC's parrot and other best sellers *The Originals*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldbit is a LE??great my nephew just broke it into pieces...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bronze_chiqz /img/forum/go_quote.gif Goldbit is a LE??great my nephew just broke it into pieces...
frown.gif
It was LE here.
frown.gif
I love that shadow.

I hope they repromote Coco and Coco Beach, so I can see what all the fuss is about, LOL!

I just decided I'm totally skipping the holiday collection to save up for this. Best sellers? I missed all of the good stuff... I can't wait.

I'm going crazy wondering what exact shades will be re-repromoted. How do we know there will be an MSF re-promote? I love my stereo rose. I will buy a few backups, that's for sure. I'm getting too excited.

<---------- Makeup Obsession.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ArtistryByErin /img/forum/go_quote.gif this collection contains 10 lipsticks, 5 lipglasses, 9 eyeshadows, 5 pigments, 4 reflects glitters and 3 eye pencils. some are repromotes, some are re-introduced LEs and the rest are new shades made from some old faves, just reformulated. and if everything stays on schedule you wont have to wait till january! OMG 10 l/s?????? lol

will parrot come back with the same name? because the girls at my macys mac counter for some reason never know names from past collections and if i ask them i'm afraid they are not gonna know, and while all the turquoise e/s are different i might not recognize it, and i want t be sure cause i want to be there WHEN THEY OPEN!!!

I think parrot is coming back with the same name. I really want heatherette lipstick and coco beach pigment.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif will parrot come back with the same name? because the girls at my macys mac counter for some reason never know names from past collections and if i ask them i'm afraid they are not gonna know, and while all the turquoise e/s are different i might not recognize it, and i want t be sure cause i want to be there WHEN THEY OPEN!!! no worries ma' dear, parrot is parrot. yes sometimes, they repromote colors and change the name, but this WHOLE collection is strictly about going back to old faves. just to give you a hint, reformulated products have names like 'utter pervette', 'retrofluid' and 'full on lust', so you know what the original product was, this is just a new texture of it. but parrot and the pigments all have their original names

oooh so exciting i can get some classics! and maybe ill be working there by that time and get a discount LOL im awful~

Info from Make Up Tips, How-to Apply Make Up, Eye Make Up, Applying Makeup
smile.gif

This is Preliminary info!

Eyeshadows:

Alum

Charred

Clue

Daisychain

Frisco

A Little Folie

Memorabilia

Ochre Style

Parrot

Pigments:

Golden Olive

Kitschmas

Melon

Steel Blue

Violet

Lipsticks:

Back to Del Rio

Chintz on Chintz

Nouveau Frou

Retro Fluid

Rozz Revival

Russian Red

Sandy B.

Super Sequin

Twig Twig

Utter Pervette

Lipglass:

Avarice

C-thru

Full on Lust

Nico Now

Real Desire

I'm sooo not happy about this. WTF is up with the pigments? We can get all of them at MAC now... except for Steel Blue, but that's pro I think so we can still get it. They should have re-promoted Coco or Deckchair. I don't get it...

MAC is becoming a joke to me anymore.

And no MSF's. Another disappointment.

The e/s have the chance to be cool though, and maybe a lippie or two.

C-thru, Russian Red, Sandy B. .. pretty sure we can get all of those now too.

I don't know. I'm soooo not excited anymore. I think I'll go back to buying from the holiday collection.

Yeah it is very odd. I only want Parrot e/s Steel Blue piggy and Utter Pervette

I guess some of them are re vamped!

Originally Posted by makeupwhore54 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah it is very odd. I only want Parrot e/s Steel Blue piggy and Utter Pervette
I guess some of them are re vamped!

same here

Back