Macy’s The Spotlight Box....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up the day I heard about it.  It couldn't have been more than 2 weeks ago.  My bag came yesterday.  Here is a pic.

macy.jpg

I signed up I think in November too, when the list opened and today I received an email saying I'm on the wait list and it may be a while. Wonder how long it will be.

Me three!  I also signed up when they first opened and just today received a confirmation email.  Hope they let us in soon.

I signed up (it seems like forever ago) using my work email address and my personal email. I received confirmation that I'm on the waiting list on my work email and I still haven't received anything in my personal email.
I signed up in November and didn't hear anything, so I signed up again using a different email address. Today I received a notice on both email accounts that I was still on the waiting list, but "due to high demand it might be awhile."  They are putting out nice boxes!  

I'm also on the Play! Sephora waiting list.  It's interesting to me that these huge corporations with ( I assume) deep pockets and endless access to product, have such tight limits on the # of boxes they can fulfill.  

I signed for this what seems like forever go. I had forgotten about this until I was reading the responses. I just checked and I also have the "you are on the waiting list" email. The email came today. How weird. I really hope I get off the waitlist soon but I for some reason don't see it happening. Still waiting for Sephora too.

I just tried to get on the wait list via the link from this thread and it takes me to a page saying I have to be logged in, even though it shows in the top right corner that I am. Frustrating!  :wacko:

I just tried to get on the wait list via the link from this thread and it takes me to a page saying I have to be logged in, even though it shows in the top right corner that I am. Frustrating!  :wacko:
Same here...and then it says I have to be a subscriber to view the page.  No luck getting on any kind of waitlist...

I experienced the same problem. Originally signed up back when this thread began but I've never heard anything. They must have some kind of glitch going on.

It's good to know at least @@biancardi got off the wait list :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ahh, I didn't though!  They sent me the box for review purposes. I have a phone conference this monday with them as they want my feedback, so I hope to find out more about what their plans are for this subscription.  I will let you know once I find out!!

Back