MAD's Indelible Waterproof Gel Liners

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm an eyeliner addict with extremely oily lids that turn most liners into panda-eyes within 2 or 3 hours. I've had better luck with gel liners, though, yet the only ones I've tried have been MAC's Fluidlines and Stila's Smudgepots. I've had slightly more success with MAC's, but lately I've been tempted by Bobbi Brown's Gel Liners, among others. In my quest for the best, smudge-proof gel liner, I happened upon MAD Mineral's Indelible Gel Liners and I must say, I'm quite intrigued! Has anyone here used them? How do they compare to high-end gel liners? Yes, they're cheap, but I'm trying to be more careful these days with my money...

TIA!

Entipy uses their stuff all the time, if im not mistaken she's a spokeswoman forthem kinda, if anyone knows, she will
smile.gif
gl

i have one in black cherry. it's great quality and you get a lot of product from the price you pay - the container is smaller than fluidline and bobbi brown's gel liner but it actually has more product in there. staying power is superb, it lasts longer on my lids than fluidlines did and the texture is similar to bobbi brown, no smudging.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by citre /img/forum/go_quote.gif aromaleigh also has some gel liners just like MAD minerals! Hmm. Interestingly enough, the Aromaleigh Indelible Liners and the MAD ones are exactly the same. And I mean EXACTLY--same colors with the same names and same ingredients. Only the prices are different, with MAD's being MUCH cheaper.
...Why are these gel liners the same? Are both Aromaleigh and MAD part of the same company?

Anyway, I think I just might splurge and get the MAD liners! Thanks for all the replies you guys!

I think they all get the gelliner's from LadyBurd...she sells wholesale only so it's the mmu companies that sell them...MAD has the cheapest for these...I saw 1 website selling the exact same liners for more than $20!!!

I have very oily lids too and any kind of e/s (mmu or non-mmu) crease on me in 2-3 hours without UDPP but these gelliners stay put the whole day.

I have one from Mad and it's pretty good. Not quite as good as Bobbi Brown though. As in, it fades a bit more and I have to put on a couple of layers when with Bobbi Brown one layer is enough.

Quite a few mineral companies sell these now as they're available wholesale.

i have just ordered gel eyeliner 2 days ago.

is mad minerals sending any email about shipment status?

I have used the bobbi brown gel eyeliners and they work similar to the MAC

I would just like to ask if anyone knows the best way to cover creases under the eye? Or what the best products to use in this case?

Originally Posted by xxahsinxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have used the bobbi brown gel eyeliners and they work similar to the MAC
I would just like to ask if anyone knows the best way to cover creases under the eye? Or what the best products to use in this case?

That would require a concealer.

Originally Posted by cozmos /img/forum/go_quote.gif i have just ordered gel eyeliner 2 days ago.is mad minerals sending any email about shipment status?

i don't think so. but usually their shipping is really fast. and i mean, REALLY.
rotfl.gif
the longest i've waited after placing my order is two business days. gotta love MAD minerals! <3

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i don't think so. but usually their shipping is really fast. and i mean, REALLY.
rotfl.gif
the longest i've waited after placing my order is two business days. gotta love MAD minerals! <3
smile.gif
thanks sweety

JW Cosmetics carries the exact same gel liners that all the other companies do. I have found that they have all the colors in stock where some of the other companies are out of certain popular colors most of the time. Shipping from JW is FAST too.

Does anyone know how these gel liners compare to the She Space cream liners? Heather definitely seemed to know that everyone else has the gel liners, she mentioned so on her site.

Originally Posted by lotusindigo /img/forum/go_quote.gif Does anyone know how these gel liners compare to the She Space cream liners? Heather definitely seemed to know that everyone else has the gel liners, she mentioned so on her site. If I am not mistaken........those gel liners on The She Space look pretty darn close to the ones that MAD, JW Cosmetics, Aromaleigh, etc......offers. It looks like the names are changed but the colors look identical.

They do look about the same to me, too. Maybe she just calls them cream liners to make them seem different.

They are GREAT liners. I never use minerals to line anymore. I got mine from JW cosmetics. They were $8.99 and had all the colors in stock. MAD always has the Black Cherry (which is beautiful) on backorder where JW always has it in stock. Their shipping is cheap and they shipped SO quick. I highly recommend them!

Originally Posted by Soccer Mom /img/forum/go_quote.gif JW Cosmetics carries the exact same gel liners that all the other companies do. I have found that they have all the colors in stock where some of the other companies are out of certain popular colors most of the time. Shipping from JW is FAST too. thanks for telling us about JW cosmetics! they have some really great stuff on their website. i'm probably gonna order from them soon!
i'm also wondering if you can use the gel liners on your waterline?

Latest posts

Back