Major September/October Haulage

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by RoxRae /img/forum/go_quote.gif WOW!!!! I am literally sitting here with my mouth hanging open!! GO YOU! WOOT!! What a fabulous husband you have too. It is all awe inspiringly awesome.
icon_eek.gif

Yep! He's the shiz!
smile.gif

Holy crap!!! That's an unreal haul!! Have you tried the Soft and Gentle MSF yet?? What do you think of it??

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif i want to roll around on your floor right now and cover myself in colors. Mmm...how primal.
Why don't we both do it? Will strip down, roll around until we're covered in color, and throw ourselves against white canvases...then we'll call them modern art and sell them for millions.

Originally Posted by Kathy /img/forum/go_quote.gif Holy crap!!! That's an unreal haul!! Have you tried the Soft and Gentle MSF yet?? What do you think of it?? I have. One of the MAC trainers recommended that I wear it on the apples of my cheeks to give me some warmth. I'll put a really soft pink color all over my cheeks, use a slightly darker pink on the outer top of my cheek bones to contour and then blend it all together with the Soft and Gentle MSF. It's very pretty but I don't think I'd wear it all over my face because it's super dewy looking and I like a matte to minimal dewy look.

Oh wow, I am speechless, congrats on a wonderful haul, new job and a great hubby
smile.gif

WOW!!! What a fabulous assortment of stuff!! I am so jealous! I want to play with your stuff.....
12.gif

*jaw drops*

I'm staring at the lipsticks and hoping that they'll jump out of the picture and into my hands....

Wow, you're crazy
smile.gif
That's more stuff that i have in my entire makeup collection!

Back