Make A Face

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, I made a face but it didn't email anything to me!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Meh, I made a face but it didn't email anything to me!
frown.gif
I'm sorry! If you make another, try getting a screen shot of it. It's been so long but for some reason i'm thinking that's what I had to do.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sorry! If you make another, try getting a screen shot of it. It's been so long but for some reason i'm thinking that's what I had to do. I'll try it again but I don't know what a "screen shot" is (is it dirty, lol), I'm a 'tard, lol!!
IMG.jpg

My jaw is too big here, ah well!

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'll try it again but I don't know what a "screen shot" is (is it dirty, lol), I'm a 'tard, lol!! Hahahaha....no, it's not dirty. Did they finally email it to you?

Quote:
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...nevere/IMG.jpg
My jaw is too big here, ah well!

Yeah, it's kinda difficult since some of the options are limited but that's pretty good! Wasn't that fun!?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hahahaha....no, it's not dirty. Did they finally email it to you?

Yeah, it's kinda difficult since some of the options are limited but that's pretty good! Wasn't that fun!?

No they didn't. LOL, I printed it, scanned it and posted it from there, lol!! How do you do the screen shot? That would save time and effort! So, does it look like me, lol???

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif No they didn't. LOL, I printed it, scanned it and posted it from there, lol!! How do you do the screen shot? That would save time and effort! So, does it look like me, lol??? Well, guess that works too but for future reference...
What's a Screen Shot, and how do I make one? - Ask Leo!

Yes, it kinda looks like you some especially through the eyes.

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif Will it work on mac though? I don't have windows. Umm, that I don't know, sorry.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Umm, that I don't know, sorry. ah well, I figured it out this time. I still don't understand why it doesn't get to my email.

Originally Posted by Guenevere /img/forum/go_quote.gif ah well, I figured it out this time. I still don't understand why it doesn't get to my email. Are you checking the junk folder to make sure it's not going in there?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Are you checking the junk folder to make sure it's not going in there? No, I didn't but it's not going there either.
frown.gif
I wish there was an easier way to do it because I wanted to play with it some more.
Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif This was fun, Lisa! Thanks for the entertainment. Here's mine:
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5889/meishck2.gif

Pretty!!!!! That looks like you too!!

fun site! too bad mine looks nothing like me
frown.gif
they didnt have my eyebrows, and my hair,and in general this face doesn't look like mine at all
kopfkratz.gif

kopfkratz.gif
i tried, but i guess i dont know what i look like, cuz the one that i did really doesnt look a lot like me...

Here's a screenshot of me (sorry it's so small)

There weren't many (or any) accurate facial features to choose from and they didn't even have my skintone, so I don't think this looks like me, but it's as close as I can get.

Back