Make up and Piercings

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got my nose pierced and I have to clean the stud after after applying foundation. I was wondering what you guys do...

I have my bottom right lip pierced and it's pretty much healed now. I just avoided putting foundation on it, at all cost. lol :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But tbh, I didn't really keep up with any of the recommended maintenance at all (like washing it twice a day, etc...) and it healed just fine. However, I'm not recommending that u don't follow the care directions.

Try not to apply any make up near the stud for at least a week, and clean it twice a day with antibacterial soap. Fresh piercings can get infected easily if not properly cared for.

I use to have my nose pierced and I have a lip piercing. Never had a problem just apply as normal and wipe afterwards like you already do. If its fresh try and just get as close as you can and when you remove your makeup do a SSS on it. Should be fine

My nose is pierced and although I don't put makeup near it, I do use a triangle sponge to smooth into that area. After it heals, you can take it out on a regular basis and clean the stud with alcohol.

You don't want to take it out before it heals which might be a while. I lost mine on accident and it took me 3 days to get back in to have it replaced and ended up having to have it pierced again. Believe me --that 2nd piercing was MUCH worse than the first time.

Latest posts

Back