Make Up For Ever PRO DISCOUNT!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lucky you! i love MUFE.
smile.gif

I got my Pro card recently with only 20%. I'm dissapointed. It is a little something but it does not compare with a 40%, right? I wonder why they make this differentials ..?

If you received a 20% off card it's because you're either not a working MUA but work in the industry OR you're a student. 40% is reserved for working MUA.

http://www.makeupforeverusa.com/mufe/pro-only/ BACKSTAGE CARD Our Backstage Card is a free discount program extended to make up artists, students, and select industry professionals (including models, actors, hairstylists, dancers, etc…) who purchase products through our NYC Boutique, our Boutique & Studios at Sephora, and our industry partners Nigel’s Beauty Emporium and Naimie’s Beauty Center in California. For locations that accept the Backstage Card click here.

MAKE UP ARTIST DISCOUNT (40%): Open to all working, professional make up artists who can provide any two of the below proofs of profession.
INDUSTRY DISCOUNT (20%): Open to all beauty and entertainment industry professionals who are required to use make up in their career or craft, including: models, actors, dancers, salon professionals, photographers, fashion stylists, speakers, stage performers, and those who can provide any two of the below proofs of profession.
MAKEUP STUDENT DISCOUNT (20%): Open to students and licensed graduates of accredited schools of cosmetics, cosmetology and esthetics. Letter of enrollment (including dates and courses) will be required. Student memberships expire in one year.

Hey congratulations im happy for you, that's awesome.

i just have one question about the application, one of their requirements is a comp card as a makeup artist who just got her foot in the door is it possible to make her own comp cards without having to track down a photographer.

Back