Make Up Mirror

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I need some recommendations on a good lighted makeup mirror. I have been using my guest bathroom but its a pain if someone pops over unannounced and something is laying out.. I have a nice vanity my husband bought but I don't use because I have no overhead lighting in our bedroom... Suggestions please :)

I'm wondering the same thing, I moved in with my boyfriend a few months ago and the light in his house sucks!!! Three tiny bulbs in the bathroom, you practically shower in the dark here. I can't see to shave my legs let alone put any makeup on!!!

Have you thought of buying a light bar and rewiring it to plug into a wall outlet that you can mount on the wall by the vanity?....It's really simple to do and there are a ton of instructional video's on how to do it out there - it works like a dream :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I bought 2 of the bars that hold 3 lights each and did it and I just use the "daytime" light bulbs in them because the lighting in my house sucked too. 

I built a portable make-up lighting system 18 years ago, with parts from various stores. but alas it was, and still heavy, crude looking and cumbersome, but it worked. However to the present. There is a company called Glamcor that makes the perfect portable make-up lighting system. http://glamcor.com

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I built a portable make-up lighting system 18 years ago, with parts from various stores. but alas it was, and still heavy, crude looking and cumbersome, but it worked.

However to the present.

There is a company called Glamcor that makes the perfect portable make-up lighting system. http://glamcor.com
Wow that thing is super cool!  It's so hard to put together good lighting and this glamcor thing looks ultra-portable.

Latest posts

Back