Makeover I did on my mom. Before and After.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, pretty amazing. She looks great!

I'm not a big fan of the eyeshadow color, but that's probably just a personal preference. i can't believe how much younger she looks!!!

Way to go! I think she looks great! Does she like it? Only reason I ask is because my mom can be so critical about makeup on her.

I don't think there's too much on at all, and the coloring seems perfect. Love the light lavender/lilac on her eyes. They "pop"! What e/s did you use?? Everything you did really makes her face "come alive" with such vitality. What a transformation and how much more rested and youthful she looks in her "after" photo. She went from "Quite Attractive" to "Hot Mama!"!

My opinion is that you did a really good job and made your Mom look fantastic! Well done (and listen to the polite majority who don't brag about how much they claim to know!)

I only think the makeup looks 'too much' if you compare it with the completely bare face. I mean, if you saw her on the street, and you didn't see the before shot, I think it would look fine. I think it's a great job, the make up looks stunning, and your mum has beautiful eyes. I would probably wear a more neutral eyeshadow, or a more neutral lipstick if it was me, but I like the overall look.

she has such beautiful eyes! think straightening her hair will take years of her. she's real pretty.

Back