Makeover on my MOMMY :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your mom looks gorgeous with or without mu! And you did an excellent job with her mu! You're such a sweet daughter!

iagree.gif
iagree.gif
iagree.gif
Originally Posted by Maychi Your mom looks gorgeous with or without mu! And you did an excellent job with her mu! You're such a sweet daughter!

Thanks guys I want to be like her when I'm that age ..she almost at the big 5-0 mark..She takes care of her skin so it's easy to do a flawless look on her. Thanks for all the props everyone!!!

...sE

What a sweet daughter you are! Your mother is beautiful! She looks gorgeous in purple! She looks very youthful! What does she use on her skin?

Originally Posted by PopModePrincess What a sweet daughter you are! Your mother is beautiful! She looks gorgeous in purple! She looks very youthful! What does she use on her skin? I have her using Chantecaille's Cleanser, Amore Pacific's toner and eye cream, Fresh exfoliator, Bliss lip balm. Alot of these brands you can only get online or in speciality stores (Neiman Marcus)

...sE

i agree with all the gurls here....your mom is pretty and looks awesome for her age. what colors did u use on her eyes and lips. you did a fab job!

Originally Posted by tiffannygurl i agree with all the gurls here....your mom is pretty and looks awesome for her age. what colors did u use on her eyes and lips. you did a fab job! Here is what I used:EYES:

MAC Tan Ray Paint

MAC Root CCB

MAC Nocturnelle e/s

MAC Carbon e/s

MAC Frost White pigment (inner lid)

MAC Black Liquid Liner

MAC Engraved Powerpoint liner

Face:

MAC Studio Stick Foundation NC50 (very small amount)

MAC Sheer Powder NC50

MAC Loverush blush

Lips:

MAC Nico lipglass

MAC Oh baby lipglass

Originally Posted by SmokyEyez Here is what I used:EYES:

MAC Tan Ray Paint

MAC Root CCB

MAC Nocturnelle e/s

MAC Carbon e/s

MAC Frost White pigment (inner lid)

MAC Black Liquid Liner

MAC Engraved Powerpoint liner

Face:

MAC Studio Stick Foundation NC50 (very small amount)

MAC Sheer Powder NC50

MAC Loverush blush

Lips:

MAC Nico lipglass

MAC Oh baby lipglass

thanks for listing it!

wow, I am amazed! she looks absolutely stunning! she is beautiful woman to begin with, but this makeup just brought out her striking beauty. I love her warm smile, she seems like such a lovely lady. the color on her lips is amazing, compliments her skintone.

Back