Makeup Allergies

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Breezy19 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I had been using witch hazel on my face each night and every morning. I stopped using it after my break out. Around my eye area felt so sore and looked raw. My eye lids and the rest of my face was itchy and it burned and tingle. It's healing now and I'm experiencing some flakiness around my eye area.
type

I had a bad reaction to an eye cream and it was swollen, then when it went down it was crusty and gross. I smeared pure Vitamin E on it. Not Vitamin E oil, but the thick stuff that is like honey and it completely took away the dry crusty area almost overnight! It's amazing and now it's the only thing I use under my eyes. I buy the liquid form from CVS and it's in the skincare section. Truly amazing! I actually threw away all my other eye creams because this is all I'm using at night. I don't wear eye cream in the daytime just moisturizer.

I had a bad reaction to an eye cream and it was swollen, then when it went down it was crusty and gross. I smeared pure Vitamin E on it. Not Vitamin E oil, but the thick stuff that is like honey and it completely took away the dry crusty area almost overnight! It's amazing and now it's the only thing I use under my eyes. I buy the liquid form from CVS and it's in the skincare section. Truly amazing! I actually threw away all my other eye creams because this is all I'm using at night. I don't wear eye cream in the daytime just moisturizer.
Thank you. Someone else suggested pure vitamin E to me. I'm actually headed to the drug store now. I will look for it.

Back