Makeup Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coastal Scents has an awesome kit on Amazon that is $40 with shipping. I am not joking, it is an amazing kit!

I have the Ecotools eye brushes set as well as a few face brushes. Nice price, soft, and they work well for me. I think I got my set on sale at a grocery store, but I see them all the time at drugstores, Target, even Wal-Mart.

ELF Studio Brushes 

Sigma Brushes 

NYX Brushes 

Those are my top lower budget brushes 

High End Brushes: 

Illamasqua & MAC Cosmetics

Hey girls!! I wanted to ask you what brushes for makeup you buy. The thing is that I've looked through many reviews, but still can't decide. There are so many kinds of makeup brushes, but which ones are the best?

I Love, love, love Sedona Lace!!!
claps.gif

I also looking for new kit but which one is good .... Can any one suggest me brand

I am a big fan of the Royal & Langenickel makeup brushes. Their synthetics are amazing and very soft. No shedding and they have a wide variety of styles not to mention they are very reasonable in price.

I would go for the coastal scents set. Great brushes for beginners and professionals alike.

I usually reach for my Sonia Kashuk and Real Techniques brushes. The Eco Tools bronzing brush is pretty great for buffing.

I'm a BIG fan of real techniques. They have a few sets, but if you are looking for just one I'd grab the core collection (it's the gold set). It has a buffing brush, a highlighting/contour brush, a foundation brush (some people say they use more for concealer, but I find it great for the thick liquid foundations I use), and a detailer (use it as a lip or possibly liner brush). These brushes are incredibly well priced for how amazing they are! Also if you just wanted to try out one to get started in the brand (just one brush as an intro if you will), grab the expert face brush. I can do just about everything foundation and blush wise with it!

I am using ELF set and Sonia Kashuk makeup brush for my client and as per my experience it is best brushes for me and my client.

I like MAC brushes, my favorite one is the 217 blending brush, it is amazing. I love it! I also have some brushes for powder and foundation also from Mac, however I often see that girls have much more brushes, than just three as me. I found this post about 8 must brushes http://beautytricks.freeiz.com/8-must-have-makeup-brushes/. How do you thing are they really MUSt have Once? 

I want to try out a MAC brush or two but I am skeptical since they are pricey.  I hear they are amazing, and I currently am using Stila brushes. Are the MAC brushes really worth the cost?  

I use MAC brushes but a few months ago purchased the Real Techniques Foundation brush.

In my opinion it far exceeds expectation ,I cannot believe I haven't tried these brushes sooner .

Provides excellent coverage ,the bristles are very dense and after having washed the brushes ,I didnt have a problem with bristles falling out .

I've now purchased other Real Techniques brushes ...best of all it doesnt come with a hefty price tag and in my opinion better than my MAC brushes .

You are so lucky .

I too have the Real Techniques expert face brush and it is far superior to my MAC 187

I absolutely love these brushes .

I'm not a fan of MAC brushes- I had 2 of them and the black bristles kept coming off on my face- it looked like dark hairs- drove me crazy!! I personally really like sephora brushes- awesome quality!! Also, I just got a couple the balm brushes and the foundation brush is amazing!! I personally think its better to buy the brushes separately than a set- this way you can get exactly what you want- I'm super picky and I like what I like.

Back