Makeup Forever & Sexy Hair Makeover at Sephora Paris!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You look really pretty both before and after your makeover, not blah at all! You do take very pretty pictures!! How do you like it so far? Hope you enjoy it!

Lovely!! The photos are amazing, by the way.

I was busy not paying attention to the straightness of your hair - the gorgeous hilights were distracting me!! I adore your dye job - it looks so natural, without looking "blah" :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Lovely pictures Andi. You look gorgeous, your hair looks lovely.

Im off to Paris next month so will have to pop into that Sephora, and pick up some of the straight sexy hair stuff. Strange question but do they speak English in there? i just about know hello in French and can see myself going in there and not undertsnading a word they are saying to me
blush.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lovely pictures Andi. You look gorgeous, your hair looks lovely.Im off to Paris next month so will have to pop into that Sephora, and pick up some of the straight sexy hair stuff. Strange question but do they speak English in there? i just about know hello in French and can see myself going in there and not undertsnading a word they are saying to me
blush.gif

hm I only talked to 2 SA in there, the SexyHair lady didn´t really speak english, but the MUFE girl that did my makeover spoke pretty good english. I don´t speak any French myself, so I was quite nervous actually, it was the first time going to a country where I didn´t speak the language. But it all worked out somehow.But I wanna learn French so bad now, it´s the most beautiful language to me!

Originally Posted by Sarah84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lovely pictures Andi. You look gorgeous, your hair looks lovely.Im off to Paris next month so will have to pop into that Sephora, and pick up some of the straight sexy hair stuff. Strange question but do they speak English in there? i just about know hello in French and can see myself going in there and not undertsnading a word they are saying to me
blush.gif

I think it depends on the people themselves, some speak it, some don't, but i'm sure it will work out, from what i've seen the people there are nice especially with foreign customers.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif hm I only talked to 2 SA in there, the SexyHair lady didn´t really speak english, but the MUFE girl that did my makeover spoke pretty good english. I don´t speak any French myself, so I was quite nervous actually, it was the first time going to a country where I didn´t speak the language. But it all worked out somehow.But I wanna learn French so bad now, it´s the most beautiful language to me!

Fingerscrosse di won't have to many language barrier problems then
smile.gif
I agree it is a beautiful language, we had an option to learn it at school but i got put in the German language class instead
frown.gif

Oh, come on! I would give my right arm to look like you did in your before photo!

Stunning before & after!!

Andi i missed you! havent been on MUT for long long long. You are still as beautiful as always
wink.gif

you look awesome in before and after..but you looked more gorgeous in before i thought..its very smooth make up..

but over all i like it " a pretty barbie blonde"..
smile.gif

Okay, so I am officially thinking I might have to go check out the Sephora near me. The closest one is about an hour from where I live, but it's like . . . thirty minutes from where I normally shop at, so not too bad. I live in the US tho. I've heard of MUFE, but for some reason, I'm think it's one of those brands that is not available in the US, am I correct? If so, that makes me sad . . . because I would love to try out that foundation you mentioned. I am definitely going to go see about the Anti Frizz Spray . . . your hair is GORGEOUS! You're just pretty in general.
smile.gif

Back