Makeup forever star powder fun

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was going to post this in the tutorials, but i never documented the steps since i did the look at work.

anyway one day i was foolin around with makeup forever at work, mixing their star powders to see what color i can come up with. i mixed in a blue and a black and got this rich, gem like peacock green color. and i always though you get green by mixing blue and yellow!

whoknew.jpg

as always, the lighting doesnt really display how it looked but there ya go anyway.

That looks awesome on you thanks for sharing! Its interesting you got that color from blue and black and its so pretty! Maybe I should try mixing my pigments too lol does sound kinda fun
smile.gif
You look awesome can I ask what you used in those pics on your lips it looks beautiful too

Originally Posted by Killah Kitty /img/forum/go_quote.gif That looks awesome on you thanks for sharing! Its interesting you got that color from blue and black and its so pretty! Maybe I should try mixing my pigments too lol does sound kinda fun
smile.gif
You look awesome can I ask what you used in those pics on your lips it looks beautiful too thank you for your responce! i actually mixed gold coins lipstick from good skin and a sheer pink lipgloss to get that nude effect

guys, i have a question-i've read on sephora's site tht this powder can be used on face areas to highlight - i wonder how does this work with blue, black, green, violet on the cheekbones and around the eyes??

herekittykitty, looks great by the way - and ure v pretty

Back