Makeup Geek: Appletini, Poolside, Razzleberry

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Disclaimer: Purchased at IMATS LA 2013.

​
Razzleberry (top left), Appletini (bottom left), Poolside (bottom right)​
 ​
Over Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak.​
Indoors with flash​

Nice swatches! Thank you! I've got quite a few of her eyeshadows, cream shadows & liners now but always wonder how close to real life the swatches on the website are. They're usually pretty close, though. I can't wait til she comes out with her new line of blushes! I think Nick said they would be coming out this year sometime.

I actually have three more shadows, a gel liner and lipstick to do swatches of. Those were given to me for free at IMATS for press reviews. I'll have those up in a few days. I can't wait to see what she has for blushes. I do have to admit I like the packaging of the lipstick and eyeliner since it's so small and cute! No idea how the products are though, you said you have the liners what do you think of it?

Ive got one of the gel liners and 5 of the cream shadows. I bought the cream shadows when she was blowing them out before releasing the whole line of them. I think they were kind of prototype formulas and packaging from what she had as info on the website at the time. I'm not sure if they've all been released yet, but they disappeared from the website as they sold out last year. The gel liner is really really nice. I bought the shade Fame, which is a very bright teal-type color. It's crazy pigmented and applies very smoothly & opaquely. It also seems to be totally waterproof. It's also completely smudgeproof once it sets. The stuff does *not* move once set, no matter what. Very high quality formula. I'm quite sure you'll love them. The cream shadows are super creamy, apply very smoothly, and are super easy to build up as opaquely as you want them, without them becoming patchy or uneven. The formula I have doesnt seem to set the same way the liner does though, so I think it's meant to use mainly under powder shadows. But this also means that you've got forever to blend them out without worrying about them becoming like cement. The colors are also very vibrant but can be sheered out if that's what you prefer. These are just as great as the gel liners IMO. I hope she releases more shades in both products because they're gorgeous. The old-gold Nefertiti cream shadow shade is amazing. I normally cant stand gold shadows of any type but this one is absolutely stunning. I much prefer the MUG cream shadows & liners to Bobbi Brown or MAC, without a doubt. She's apparently having a sale on all her products right now. $1 off each eyeshadow, liner, lipstick. The email I got didnt mention the cream shadows as I remember, so I'm assuming they haven't been released to the public yet.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Poolside is really pretty! Thanks for the swatches.
Lol exactly what I was going to say! Poolside caught my eye right away!

I'll have better swatches up tomorrow along with the other three shadows that I have from MUG. I used my youngest daughter's arm and she kept squirming. lol

Latest posts

Back