Makeup Graveyard

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clean and Clear Shine Control Invisible Powder. It was a faint light blue color and came in a really tiny compact. I think it was discontinued around 2004, probably because it only really was "invisible" on very fair skin tones. But it was effective, and I loved it.

Maybelline's Sky High Curves mascara, the waterproof version. I was pissed when that got discontinued and bought a bunch on eBay. I second the OP's comment on JANE concealer. That stuff was indeed fantastic. And Max Factor's mascaras were excellent.
That mascara was my absolute favorite! I never had to use my eyelash curler with it! Curl, volume, & length all in one product.

Selena

Maybelline Full & Soft mascara. They discontinued it here for some silly unknown reason, so I stock up like mad when in the US.  

Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer, in the little pot. So creamy, and it worked well for both blemishes and under eyes for me. 

Hourglass Film Noir Lash Laquer. I must have been the only person who liked this because it existed for like, a year, LOL! But I had worked out the perfect application technique that made my lashes look so glossy and fake that I got compliments all the time! Biggest problem was that it dried up after about a month, so was a total waste of money if you weren't using it up.

... no wonder no one liked it ... :laughing:

Sally Hansen's Cornsilk pressed powder - specifically the translucent version. It was fantastic. Never cakey, excellent shine control, totally inexpensive...and it disappeared without warning.

Back