Makeup mishaps!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ever do anything that completely ruined your look?

Today I had finished my whole face and was putting on my mascara. Somehow as I was leaning into my mirror, my elbow bumped the counter and mascara want all over the side of my face. I tried to dab it off, but it was waterproof and I ended up having to wash my face and starting all over. boo!

I've had similar mishaps with mascara. I've also applied way to much blush by accident and had to start all over with a clean face so I don't look like a clown.

One time my hair fell in my face while I was putting on mascara and ended up accidentally putting mascara on my hair. A random patch of black on blond hair does not look good. Of course, it was right before an important event, too! I had to shampoo out that part and redo my hair.

My biggest mishap is when trying to do a small correction with makeup remover and then doing too much and basically having to start over.

Yesterday I was trying to work on my blending and I added black to my crease and I guess I added too much because it just totally overpowered the whole look. Fail.

Mascara or liner. I get 98% done with all my makeup, and screw it up by messing up my liner or mascara lol.

Overblending! Often times with a not so great brush, all the shadow basically becomes one color! This happened a lot when I was just starting out with makeup, but not anymore.

I always screw up lining my eyes with a brush so now I use a creamstick. I still accidentally put mascara on my lids sometimes.

I had completely finished my makeup and I decided to try a new brow highlight color. It looked like a shimmer beige color but when I applied it to my brow it turned green. The more I tried to remove it the worse it looked.

Originally Posted by honybr /img/forum/go_quote.gif my biggest mishap is when trying to do a small correction with makeup remover and then doing too much and basically having to start over. ditto!!!!!!!!!!

Black eyeshadow. After I'd completed done my entire face, I thought I'd set my liner with black shadow. the stuff rained all over my cheeks, I ended up having to wash my whole face and start again.

Back